Best Places To Meet Your Startup Co-Founders?

I'm wondering whether we can compile a list of places where you have a high chance of meeting your startup co-founder. I believe the best place is your college where you're working on innovative projects. Another place could be barcamps and developer meetups.

But that mostly applies to CS/IT startups. Where else are you likely to find your startup co founder? Any real life stories? ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    A shopping mall, Creamy Inn, Cafe Day??? 90% of the brainstorming things happen there... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Social Events Like Arranged Marriages , Festival Celebrations ...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gandalf
    Social Events Like Arranged Marriages , Festival Celebrations ...
    Wow, that's quite impressive. Any real life stories where co-founders have meet at social functions? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Source : Mashable
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    The_Big_K
    I'm wondering whether we can compile a list of places where you have a high chance of meeting your startup co-founder. I believe the best place is your college where you're working on innovative projects. Another place could be barcamps and developer meetups.

But that mostly applies to CS/IT startups. Where else are you likely to find your startup co founder? Any real life stories? ๐Ÿ˜€
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Outside the Company ..... having cigar and thinking... how to deliver the project to the client in time ???๐Ÿ˜
  • insane.nick
    insane.nick
    thanx guys really awesome places....lol
  • vinci
    vinci
    we are on the path of having our own start up soon.progress is going on ...
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    CE sounds like a good place too.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ash
    CE sounds like a good place too.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    What else is a good place? ๐Ÿ˜› Eager to know it from a Mod! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    1. The grounds of Bibi-Ka-Maqbara at Aurangabad
    2. The sitting room of a queen, who donated her palace to the government to start a research institute. The entrepreneur was a serving civil servant quitting his job disgusted by the interference of the top politicians in routine activities and striking out to start a first of its kind business in India.
    3. The sit out of a cottage in a vegetarian hotel in Bangalore.
    4. Walking paths in Hyde park, London.

One of them shut down, one is a world leader in that area, the other two plodding on.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do we have CEans here who've made a switch from Microsoft Windows to to Apple OSX? If yes, how's your experience of switching the operating system: - learning curve, ease...
1. Video Watermarking 2. Shopping Cart development using Message Gateway integration 3. Client system Monitoring via Mobile based Message integration 4. X-Ray Annotation 5. Automated Time Based Application Runner 6....
JAVA GSM Based Projects: 1. GSM Based LAN WATCHER. 2. GSM Based Download Manager. 3. Spynet Using GSM. 4. Traffic Alert System using GSM. 5. GSM based Group Chatting Application....
What is the highest transmission voltage in India? I didnt get any exact answer.
Anna's Revolution for Lokpal . Jawaharlal nehru proposed it in 1947 for a lokpal its pending since then !!! Blaming only the UPA is not right it has not come...