Best place to live!!!

Which is the ultimate place on this planet earth - Sea-shore,mountain top,dense forest or river side.........were any person on this earth will like to live and die,I think river side!!!

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    I think hilly areas surrounded with greenery and peace all around. It can have a silent lake also near by. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Any place in front of a computer with high speed Internet connection.
  • Differential
    Differential
    Elbonia.......the only country unaffected by financial crisis.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Does not look like a debate topic. Still my answer is:
    On a private island, with some good shores, a few mountains in the middle and a river running through it.
    I would have a personal yacht stationed at the bay. A private jet and helicopter. Some small rigs for cruising the river. A land-rover and a jeep for off roading. A Porsche, Jaguar, BMW, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Lancer Evo X and a Rolls-Royce to cruise around the coast. Will take as many bikes as possible including Busa, R1, rocket 3, 999, aprilia, V-rod, Fatboy, CBR etc. 3-4 villas at different location in the island. High speed net and T.V. connection via satellite.
    A large field for keeping the 50 horses I will keep a number of pet dogs. A private Animal Reserve. A museum to hold the best art, sculpture atc made in the world. A private concert hall and a movie theatre only for me.
    And yep I will get my food from my farms and orchids on my island. I will keep a poultry farm for eggs and mutton. And will have a large farm of slaughter animals. Fishes from the see and the river. And a life long supply of the best Whiskey, Vodka, Wine, Rum,Gin,Tequila and Scotch(I hate beer). Will have Vineyard too.
    I am thinking of a Island with an area of 500 to 1000 square km.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Google
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Differential
    Elbonia.......the only country unaffected by financial crisis.
    Half sunk in mud,eh? Too much of Dilbert, I sense!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Right now, the best place to live for me is my unkept and untidy dorm room.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hey Good one Maro ! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well for me its my college place where there is no tension. Enjoy your each moment. Playing cards. Cricket. And debate with room mates at night. Fight with friends. Its memorial days but after college there is change in life no more this fun.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Just for fun
    when you are child. Mom's lap

age 8-17 years. Playground

when you are in love. Garden where you time pass with your girl friend

at 30-40 years. With your child and wife

and when you are old. In temple. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    great answers guys!!! but I am surprised some of you are not nature lovers computer and google has replaced them!!....the data i collected really highligted few things!!!!......the ultimate ans i was looking for still to be discovered
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    sauravgoswami
    great answers guys!!! but I am surprised some of you are not nature lovers computer and google has replaced them!!....the data i collected really highligted few things!!!!......the ultimate ans i was looking for still to be discovered
    The "ultimate answer" according to you does not imply that the same will be for everyone else. Each person has a different style imagination and has different dreams.
    Only you can provide the "Ultimate answer" for yourself. No one else can.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Is this a debate topic?

Anyway, for me the best place to live is my own home. My room had a balcony attached and I loved sitting in there, sipping coffee and enjoying the rain (whenever there were rains)
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    mayurpathak
    Is this a debate topic?
    hahaha....This is the same thing I asked before posting my first post in this thread.
    Moving the thread to chit-chat section. If Saurav has other ideas, he may contact me or other Mods or Admin.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    To me a big mountain with 20,000 of books and a light to read at night and leaving me undisturbed with my MP3 player is enough to live this life.๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    sauravgoswami
    So Sir, till now my answer was related to nature right?๐Ÿ˜‰
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    I agree the answers may differ,it depends,everyone has their answers ,may be I was not able to make you guys understand,I should have mentioned the 4-5 options I gave from that you have to mention since I feel those are the places were you make your homes and in your home you put all your amenities,anyhow I got my answer and I also came to know about the places were you giys like to spend time!!!!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    sauravgoswami
    I agree the answers may differ,it depends,everyone has their answers ,may be I was not able to make you guys understand,I should have mentioned the 4-5 options I gave from that you have to mention since I feel those are the places were you make your homes and in your home you put all your amenities,anyhow I got my answer and I also came to know about the places were you giys like to spend time!!!!
    Sir, Please don't mind if you can share your answer with us.We would also like to know that ultimate place. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    i would like to build a hut near sea shore, which has a view one side full mountains, other side full of trees, friendly robots and with my beloved people living there. this would be my choice. saurav.
  • Differential
    Differential
    The_Big_K
    Half sunk in mud,eh? Too much of Dilbert, I sense!
    Yeah, I guess! Its too good to resist! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it possible to have an Automobile driven with the Steering in the centre instead of Left/Right. This would give the Driver a better view and control on both sides...
Here starting an interesting debate. The topic of this debate is - "Women reservation in politics" Speak for or against....explode ur ideas and views...
hello ,,, well i'm a 1st year student in electrical & electronic engineer its my 2nd quarter now , i had a class that i should do measurment on amplimo...
After creating a webpage including options to turn devices ON/OFF, let say using HTML and JAVA. What do I use as an interface between the internet and the actual computer...
i m a 4th semester mechanical engineering student.wanted to do internship during jun-july-2009.can you please help out in finding a suitable comapny...???I am frm Hyderabad and want internship anywhere in...