View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12920 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

Best option for me - Completed B.tech | Working in Wipro

dear all
kindly suggest which is the best option me i have completed my b.tech computer science and now working in wipro as a Technical Helpdesk
Narendra Kr. shukla
dear all
kindly suggest which is the best option me i have completed my b.tech computer science and now working in wipro as a Technical Helpdesk
We know hardly 0.5% of the complete computer science ocean.
There's lot to learn. Learn as much as possible before you depart from earth 😀
durga ch
durga ch • Sep 19, 2015
on a side note , I hardly understood 0.005% what the Op really wanted us to suggest?
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Sep 19, 2015
I'd offer help only if I could understand the question properly.
Actually, I feel bad seeing a few questions on this forum. Glad you moved it from Computer Science area.
Abhishek Rawal
Abhishek Rawal • Sep 19, 2015
Because people, posts the thread like this; Stackoverflow uses Downvote button. And CE should introduce it too, or atleast shouldn't removed 'dislike' button.
Abhishek Rawal
Because people, posts the thread like this; Stackoverflow uses Downvote button. And CE should introduce it too, or atleast shouldn't removed 'dislike' button.
And, most of the questions in (CS section) are regarding some concept clarification or "help in assignment" etc. I visit CE everyday with an expectation of seeing programming related questions but they are hardly there. CE not responsible for that though.

Our engineers are 😛

Share this content on your social channels -