Best of performance rule

Hi, I'm Zaib Mannur Direct Second year student. Currently I have 4 backlogs and one subject EDC contains 40mks, but due to theory passing rule i.e 15mks compulsory, i have got backlog. Online 29 Theory: 11. and other subject is AC total 36. I have applied for revaluation. What is the best of performance rule?? Can these subjects be cleared? Because of one subject my year is going to be wasted 😔 EDC i have attempted for full 50mks still Im getting 11 in it.
Please suggest friends what should I do?
And the last date for provisional admissionfor TE is 5th juky 2016 with 10k Rs fees, which will be refunded only if I go to T.E or else it will not be refunded. Plz suggest, is there such kinda rule??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Which University do you belong to? If it's Pune University, please look at Best of Performance - Pune University
  • Ronit Haldar
    Ronit Haldar
    Hello,
    I am a final year IT engineering student from pune university year(2016) 2012 pattern, My B.E result is First class and all subjects are cleared. But I have a backlog in T.E, a single subject in which I have 27 marks(12 out of 30 and 15 in 70). what should i do,is BOP is applied to this condition ?
  • Zaib Mannur
    Zaib Mannur
    Yeah Pune University
  • Zaib Mannur
    Zaib Mannur
    Yeah I belong to Pune University. 2014 Pat

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Weaving two different signals lead to the development of high-capacity memory. At least that’s what we have witnessed in past few years. A research team at Hokkaido University has curated...
hi everyone.i am arijit maji,a 3rd year student of mechanical engg.actually i want to do a project on aerospace or aerodyamics.can you please give me ideas on this?
After launching X6S and X6S Plus a few months back, Vivo is back with two new smartphone models - X7 and X7 Plus. Both the smartphones share many of the...
Sir/Madam engineers I needed your suggestion, ideas or proposal for our thesis this year.. Hoping for your kindness,.. hope you help me to make a topic 😀
Hello everyone !! I am in 7th sem of btech ECE .I am trying to find some innovative topics for my project. From my side I have been thinking about...