Best motor for electric racecar - How to select?

Which type of motor is best suited to be used in a formula student electric racecar ?

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    RC model or true scale?
  • Rishabh1234
    Rishabh1234
    true scale
  • Ramesh_Kumar
    Ramesh_Kumar
    DC Geared motors.. as they offer good torque along with variable torques available. 250-500 RPM will be more efficient for electric race cars.. moreover, motor selection is based on weight of car and speed it should go.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a B.E(CSE) on 2013..i want to start my career as a php developer in kolkata..what is php career growth i can get in IT sector...after 1 or 2...
few of us are already aware of IPython and notebook. Its basically an interactive web-interface. Sadly, I came to know about it very recently though the software has been around...
https://www.phdcomics.com/comics.php?f=1748
Below program is to print the values of 2d array s. int s[][2]={12,1,13,214,3}; int i,j; int (*p)[2]; int *pint; For(i=0;i<3;++i) { p=&s; pint=(int*)p; for(j=0;j<2;++j) printf("%d",*(pint+j)); } This will print values...
Toppr, a Mumbai based online exam preparation platform backed by SAIF Partners and Helion Ventures, was founded by Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti. Prior to starting up with Toppr, Zishaan...