Best Mid Range Smartphone to buy ?

With too many companies offering mid range smartphones , i am really confused on which smartphone to select or just wait for Nexus 5 or iphone 6 ?

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Gandalf
    With too many companies offering mid range smartphones , i am really confused on which smartphone to select or just wait for Nexus 5 or iphone 6 ?
    Can you please tell us by mid-range what price range you are referring to?
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Nick_Sharma
    Can you please tell us by mid-range what price range you are referring to?
    Around 14k - 23k is the range i am referring to
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Gandalf
    Around 14k - 23k is the range i am referring to
    Google Nexus 4.No need to think much.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Google Nexus 4. Dont think much and go for it!
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    You got your answer mate. If you are not a die hard Samsung fan then nexus 4 is the one you should go for 😀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Karbonn titanium is also worthy of consideration The challenging features are really a marvel to many

But so many features for lesser cost makes us really wonder how on earth did they squeeze all into the same phone
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Nick_Sharma
    You got your answer mate. If you are not a die hard Samsung fan then nexus 4 is the one you should go for 😀
    I may be wrong, but you will not get Google Nexus 4 in 15-23 K range. It would be certainly more than 25 K, am i wrong?

-CB
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    crazyboy
    I may be wrong, but you will not get Google Nexus 4 in 15-23 K range. It would be certainly more than 25 K, am i wrong?

-CB
    India times shopping is selling it at 23K

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey all, I just came across some job notifications for the post of software developer asking for excellent communication skills. Just wanted to know your views on how important is...
Nokia Lumia 510 has undergone a major price slash in India and is available online at a price as low as Rs. 6200. The specifications of Nokia Lumia 510 are...
There is a post in CE that shows how HyQ quadruped robot was able to walk freely: https://www.crazyengineers.com/threa...f-technology-iit-hyq-robot.54324/#post-218685 Now, the same robot has been incorporated with reflex feature that allows...
Why not have an 'unofficial' discussion thread for CEoM August 2013? 😀 . I see that this month's CEoM is going to be very special. Unlike last time, I don't...
I have been reading about Big Data technologies off late and gathered that Big data is the need of the hour because of the growing size of data and RDBMS's...