Best Looking Bridges In India

I'm looking to compile a list of the best looking bridges in India. I've visited Kolkata and believe that the Vidyasagar Setu is arguably one of the best looking bridges constructed in India.

vidyasagar-setu-kolkata
Image Credit: Wikipedia

Looking for more 😀

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    West Bengal CM, Mamta Banarjee recently announced the construction of Bharat's longest bridge. Its length is expected to be 100Km😨 Can you believe it? It would be great if some CEan confirms it.

Well until now, it is the most famous bridge in Bharat. The Howrah Bridge-
    [​IMG]
    Image Credit: Kolkata Guide.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Another one is the Brahmaputra bridge: Its a Cantilever type bridge and a longest one over the Brahmaputra River in Assam. They say a drive over the Brahmaputra Bridge along the Assam Valley to the Kaziranga National Park is most enjoyable ride.

See:

Brahmaputra-bridge
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The Bandra-Worli sea link is an attempt to reduce the ever increasing traffic in the western corridor of Mumbai. It provides a much needed relief o traffic situation as it takes 5.6 Km than the usual 8 km to move from Bandra to Worli.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I somehow don't think that the Bandra Worli Sea link looks beautiful. But a night-shot can change my views. Any CEan from Mumbai - could you please click a nice shot for us?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    [​IMG] or
    [​IMG]
  • Feather
    Feather
    Jadukata Bridge in Meghalaya is the longest span cantilever bridge in India. You can see the beauty of the bridge in this picture -

Jadukata-Bridge

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Iran is in the news for all nuclear things these days. But the latest update is quite interesting! Iran officials have vowed to replace the Internet with a national Intranet...
The world renowned motorcycle maker BMW has launched the latest range of bikes for the year 2012 called Mountainbike Enduro 2012. The latest range of bikes is equipped with Crank...
So the entire Twitterverse / blogosphere was abuzz with Facebook buying out Instagram for a massive $1 billion dollars. Some felt this was a little too much for an app...
The technology is ready, but are people ready? Apart from downloading HD movies and uploading all your heavy-duty photographs on Facebook or Dropbox, what else do you plan to do...
Airtel has finally launched 4G services in India and here's the tariff plan: - What do you guys think about the pricing Airtel's coming up with? Happy with it? By...