Best Laptop for students

Hi everyone can you please provide me which is the best laptop for students pursuing their MS like apple,hp, dell etc..😕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to gadgets & software section.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Best one could be Dell / HP Compaq... Please say in detail about your usage and budget... 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    savitha_chandu
    Hi everyone can you please provide me which is the best laptop for students pursuing their MS like apple,hp, dell etc..😕
    The choice of laptop depends on your needs. Are you going to use it only for studies or want to be able to play games on it as well? What's your budget?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have two st rock scooter. i want to increase vehicle efficiency. how to increase vehicle average
dear friends we have plastic injection moulding unit i want to buy used moulds of injection moulding products such as house hold products,hardware,bathroom products etc vinod saboo
when i open the camera, it says couldn't start the camera, close all applications and try again. i closed all applications whereas pulled out the battery for 30 seconds. but...
Dear friends, Is there any possibility to create new modelling software like Ansys,ect..? If that's possible to create which type of studies will help?I like to create new software...Plz guide...
Dear friends, Is there any possibility to create new modelling software like Ansys,ect..? If that's possible to create which type of studies will help?I like to create new software...Plz guide...