Best Institute For Engineers (IES/GATE/PSU's)

Hello friends,
If you did not get proper placement in your colleges and want to get higher studies (preparation of GATE) or get Government jobs (like IES) and Public Sector Units jobs (techno-managerial jobs) then you must join MADE EASY. The institute has a great track record of producing toppers in IES, GATE and PSUs. You know, this year they have producer more than 50% results in IES. I was also a previous year student of MADE EASY. Right now I am working with Indian Railways (as an IES Officer).
The institute have highly knowledgeable and experienced technical experts and provides complete guidance for written and personality tests. Their Study material is really concise and excellent. Timely completion of full syllabus is also a key factor. You can test yourself by its regular test series and group discussions. Visit at
Best of luck!!

Replies

• Chandrakiran
    Chandrakiran
    Hyderbad ACE is also fine.. its my personal experience.
  • Chandrakiran
    Chandrakiran
    By the way i forget to tell, dont go by just hearing the brand name of the institute.. of course coaching do help.. no issues, but still it is you who has to make difference in you to attain something, you should have strong will power and dedication in you to attain something, not by paying fees you cannot achieve something, i wrote IES exam ( i work for govt, not through IES but iam in DAE still i hold group A gazette rank similar to IES) , IES is not so difficult to crack.. as for me with strong determination and hard work cracking IES exam is easy with out any coaching institutes.
    once again dont go by brand name and take up coaching if you are not serious...
  • arvind.ies
    arvind.ies
    Hello friends..... I am an electronics engineer from a private engineering college. I simply wasted 4 years of my degree.I did not learn any thing there due to lack of resources. I came under the guidance of Mr. Yogesh Agrawal at PANACEA IES/GATE Institute. Presently I am an IES officer in Indian railway. I salute Panacea and agrawal sir .I am IES due to PANACEA Institute only.
    I got every thing there. so u can not say that coaching are useless.
    Best wishes for all IES aspirants
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @arvind: Great to know about your experience
    Welcome to CE Family.
  • andenagaveni24
    andenagaveni24
    @kanikabir: Hey where is this MADE EASY??? At which place...please i want to know....
  • etermpapers5
    etermpapers5
    I also heard about ACE it is one of the finest college in India and many people move towards it,well thanks for giving all these info here,your info help us allot.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys i am planning to write gre and do further studies in the us. but the problem is i have many backlogs and not a very good percentage will i...
Hi everyone, I hav been using IS:800:2007 for design in coll. I could like to know what is the changes brought out in 800:2007 compared with previous one.
CEans, Mr. Matej Kurent is a serial entrepreneur. He did a B.SC. in Chemistry and MBA from University of Kansas. He loves making start-ups and new creative businesses especially in...
Hi! Can anyone give me some helpful punchline for a Civil Engr.?😕 because we are having a new organizational shirt, and we need some kicking cool punchline for our shirt!...