i m searching for best engineering college in UP😁

Replies

• Tanu Dev
    Tanu Dev
    hi,
    any one can help me i m searching for best engineering college in kanpur
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The question isn't complete. Are you looking for a college for 4 year engineering course OR PG studies? What are the parameters you're considering to narrow down your search?
  • Tanu Dev
    Tanu Dev
    yes i m looking for Btech 4 year engineering college in UP
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Hi Tanu , the best engineering colleges in UP is the MNNIT which is NIT and seats to be filled up by AIEEE
    then the four government colleges are filled generally with the UPTU Entrance exams:
    HBTI:Kanpur
    IET:Lucknow
    KNIT :Sultanpur
    MMM:Gorakhpur

These are the four govt colleges apart from that in kanpur the private engineering colleges like MPEC and PSIT are fine but not so best ..
    let me know do you have any doubt still.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m in BE computer science and i need a project with sponsorship plz help and suggest some ideas
Dear friends Now, i have done my B.E mechanical graduation.I like to become a scientist. Now i have two choice, one is go to job(don't selected in any companies..prepared for...
Hello Everybody, This is Mike Paul and I am just come to this community forum. I am really feeling good to be out here since I would like to say...
Dear friends What's the difference between venturi meter and Nozzle? Both are have convergent,Divergent and throat portions.Shall we use venturi meter as a Nozzle?Kindly clarify.😕
Hey guys.. I'm a final year student and i have been elected as the president😔.. The problem is that I'm supposed to report to my professors about the workshops and...