Best Discussion Of The Month 'December 2014' Goes To ...

#-Link-Snipped-# for the discussion "TCS Layoff To Affect 25000 Employees?". Koushal's discussion became very popular within a very short period of time attracting over 30,000+ views and several though-proviking responses from other members.

Koushal wins a super cool 10,400 mAh Mi Power Bank!

[​IMG]

Congratulations, Koushal! πŸ‘
---------------------------------------------------------
The contest will now continue for the entire month of January 2015 as "Best Discussion Of The Month, January 2015" wherein we will see the top discussion created on CrazyEngineers between January 01 - January 31, 2015. The creator of the award winning discussion will win a super cool prize! πŸ˜€

The game's on! πŸ˜€

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# Well deserved. πŸ‘
    I do believe #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# also did their best. Posts from both of you were really well-written and presented. Let's keep building discussions that everyone can learn from. πŸ˜€
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# for the discussion "TCS Layoff To Affect 25000 Employees?". Koushal's discussion became very popular within a very short period of time attracting over 30,000+ views and several though-proviking responses from other members.

Koushal wins a super cool 10,400 mAh Mi Power Bank!

[​IMG]

Congratulations, Koushal! πŸ‘
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    The contest will now continue for the entire month of January 2015 as "Best Discussion Of The Month, January 2015" wherein we will see the top discussion created on CrazyEngineers between January 01 - January 31, 2015. The creator of the award winning discussion will win a super cool prize! πŸ˜€

The game's on! πŸ˜€
    Thank you team!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

You people make my day, the very first day of this year awesome!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# !
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Congrats Buddy! Keep up the good work πŸ‘
  • ManojKiran Eda
    ManojKiran Eda
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-# .....😁
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-# .. πŸ‘
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Congrats pal.Great year ahead
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-# ,
    your discussion sure caught attention of everyone on CE and invoked one of the interesting discussions of the month.
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    #-Link-Snipped-# Dhanyavaad πŸ˜€
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Just received the gift. Thanks a lot Team once again for the this one! πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Koushal Patel
    Photo or you didn't 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Koushal Patel
    We need to see a photo, or it did not happen! 😁
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Congrats. You've got the power with you now.😁
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    I wish I could.. but Camera phones not allowed in my work area sir ji, so left camera wala phone at home! πŸ˜€ Will put it EOD! πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Koushal Patel
    I wish I could.. but Camera phones not allowed in my work area sir ji, so left camera wala phone at home! πŸ˜€ Will put it EOD! πŸ˜€
    Great. We would be waiting for it. Also, if you like to travel in general or go on roadtrips, this is a perfect companion. Leave worries of charging the smartphone at home. πŸ‘

Congratulations again and have fun! πŸŽ‰
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Ankita Katdare
    Great. We would be waiting for it. Also, if you like to travel in general or go on roadtrips, this is a perfect companion. Leave worries of charging the smartphone at home. πŸ‘

Congratulations again and have fun! πŸŽ‰
    My peers also appreciated the gift! Thanks a lot everyone.. πŸ˜€ #-Link-Snipped-# You want Zunka CAD-M? πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Koushal Patel
    My peers also appreciated the gift! Thanks a lot everyone.. πŸ˜€ #-Link-Snipped-# You want Zunka CAD-M? πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
    White CAD would do, Thanks! 😁
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Upload a file or photo button is not visible here πŸ˜”

[​IMG]

Once again, thanks for everything! πŸ˜€ πŸŽ‰

PS:- Post updated with image
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Can #-Link-Snipped-# or #-Link-Snipped-# help me, why the button is not visible?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Koushal Patel
    Can #-Link-Snipped-# or #-Link-Snipped-# help me, why the button is not visible?
    Oops, attachments have been disabled in the announcements section. It'd be really awesome if you could send the image via conversation or email.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Uploading photo on behalf of #-Link-Snipped-#

10893920_764652250279268_542559382_n
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# I have also updated your post with the image.
    Enjoy the power ! πŸ˜€ πŸ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

California based company, Grace Digital Inc., has introduced two new Bluetooth speakers and a HD Solar panel for its new Ecosmart line. Ecopebble and Ecosmart 4000 speakers and Smart solar...
what is way to find no of teeth on rack and pinion once we know c -factor. who are all manufacturers of customized steering systems in india. please attach links...
OnePlus One, from its advent has been asking its users to β€˜never settle’ and it seems that they are sticking by the philosophy. After the well documented and most talked...
The Indian mobile manufacturer, Xolo has announced its first smartphone of the year- Q700 Club. The smartphone is listed on the company’s official website and is priced at INR 6,999....
Elon Musk's got lots of crazy ideas and has millions of dollars for bringing them to reality. What's more awesome is that he's been able to build a solid team...