Best design course in between CATIA and UNIGRAPHICS

What is the best design course for mechanical eng. Students either CATIA or UNIGRAPHICS?!

Replies

• Prithivirajan
    Prithivirajan
    Sure CATIA... it's easy to work.. Most of the companies are using this
  • Jason Jose
    Jason Jose
    Well CATIA is good, UNIGRAPHICS is better. Unigraphics allows more degree of freedom and is more complex, unlike catia, which is very user friendly.

I would suggest you to learn both, as well as ANSYS, which too is a leading Design Module, and is used my most of the top companies in the world

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are the best practices as a network administrator to follow when there is a delay in the network? In essence, what immediate steps must be taken by the network...
How should port numbers for the server be chosen? Is there any metric or constraints that we need to look into?
Hello everyone , I am Praneel studying B.E. in Automobile engineering 3rd year from Pune .I have been avid reader of crazy engineers and i wish to clear some of...
I am using Ubuntu Mate operating system. When I am editing a text file in a text editor, sometimes a tab corresponds to two spaces, and sometimes it corresponds to...
Quote: Architecture website Architizer has just announced the winners of its 3rd annual A+ Awards, highlighting the best new building designs from around the world. This year's awards cover more...