Best Courses For E&TC Freshers (Job Oriented)

hi guyss...
I am BE E&TC 2013 pass out.After completing my BE i was preparing for gate for n got 24 marks again next time i took chance for gate n got 27marks which were not good enough to get admission in good college so later on searched for job n now working as trainee engineer in small scale company but i am not satisfied with my job.its just workers type of job- line work.
I am very confused now which field should i choose coz market for core is less n for IT filed need course with no guarantee about job plz suggest me the best courses as per E&TC background....m not getting proper way to move on.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The E&TC Courses can include -
    • VLSI
    • Embedded System
    • Advanced System Design
    • Power Electronics
    • Certificate course in Digital Signal
    • Robotics
    • Networking (CCNA)
    • Real time Distributed Systems
    • PCB Designing
    You have to choose the one that suits your interest and knowledge.

For IT/CS Jobs -
    • Java
    • Dot Net
    • ORACLE
    • CAD
    • CAM
    There will be several institutes in your city that offer courses for each of these topics.
  • Ashay Patil
    Ashay Patil
    thanx, but openings in core industry are less so thing networking best one to choose

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys, I have done my B.Tech in E&C and pursuing M.Tech in Communication Engineering. I want to do job now then i would be going for higher studies M.Des...
Quote: Aadhi Vinayagar temple is the only temple in the world where Vinayagar is seen with a human face. The rest of his forms will be with Elephant face. The...
I am 12 yrs old and have excelled at my programming and networks side although have a dream of becoming robotics engineer; thus I need to know about the hardware...
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has taken an important decision to exempt short range microphones and radars from licensing requirement. This move would now facilitate the wider adoption of RFID,...
Quote: The Aldar headquarters building is the first circular building of its kind in the Middle East. It is located in Al Raha, Abu Dhabi (emirate), United Arab Emirates. The...