Best course after graduating as electrical engineer?

I had completed my engg in electrical and electronics....i want sme courses or training to enhance my knowledge and for job prospects also....
any guidance or advice will be appreciated...😔

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    What are the fields of your interest?
  • ashie
    ashie
    well i love both...electrical part as well as electronics part....bt i want courses frm job prospective nd hence wanna knw which field will make my future bright...
  • archlpe
    archlpe
    m tech may be a good option, since you are already a b tech going for short term courses won't help unless a very specific course. going for mba is very expensive
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    ashie
    well i love both...electrical part as well as electronics part....bt i want courses frm job prospective nd hence wanna knw which field will make my future bright...
    Electrical & Electronics are very broad. I mean to ask what kind of things interests you like automation, designing, verification, VLSI etc.
  • ashie
    ashie
    i'm more keen on designing,embeddedsystem.
    is there any scope on auto cad electrical...
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    ashie
    i'm more keen on designing,embeddedsystem.
    is there any scope on auto cad electrical...
    For embedded systems, you can try the C-DAC course. Its pretty reputed PG-Diploma course organized every 6 months. Managed directly under Ministry of Communication & Information Technology.

I'll also give my second attempt to C-DAC. My first attempt wasn't enough to get me the center I wanted.

Coming to autocad, these are not exactly the career oriented course. Such things are just an addon to your knowledge. You cannot get job just on basis of that.
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    Well with auto CAD you can get a job but its not a bright field(do'nt know about scope but package is small and requirement is also few).Also for electricals there is special design course called E-CAD.

Again as Prototype said they are ADD-on skills.
  • Muhammad Afsal
    Muhammad Afsal
    I am interested in job related to substations. Which course will help me after my btech degree in EEE.
  • cheethirala kumar
    cheethirala kumar
    what are the courses have after completing btech degree in eee
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    chvsskumar
    what are the courses have after completing Btech degree in EEE
    There are many courses that one can go for depending upon his/her interest. If you are looking for core Electrical tropics, I know very less options. A mix of electrical and electronics or more inclined towards electronics - that you can get a lot.

Check:

Certificate course in CCNA
    Certificate course in Embedded system
    Certificate course in VLSI systems
    Certificate course in Robotics and Intelligent Systems
    Certificate course in Power Electronics
    Certificate course in Signal processing
    Certificate course in Hardware Networking
    Certificate courses in Verilog and VHDL
    Certificate course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering-Electrical System
    Certificate course in Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
    Certificate course in DC and AC motors
    Certificate course in in Mechatronics
    Certificate course in in PLC
    Certificate course in SCADA
  • sv.jaganath
    sv.jaganath
    Hi sir/mam I finished my diploma on EEE and join lateral entry BE EEE
    After completing ug I have blank mind to take decision on which field .which field is developed as eee employee on what field (maximum/RARE maxium) WANTED additional course is good and better for future
  • Bhanu123457@gmail. Coml
    Bhanu123457@gmail. Coml
    I have completed my graduation in eee.but I don't know which courses I have to join .to get better future in my career
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# You both need to go through the replies posted above in this discussion. There are hundreds of courses that you can pursue. It all boils down to where your interest lies. There are certification courses in all the domains listed above. Is there something that you've narrowed down to? If yes, you can ask questions about those particular courses or topics. The nature of your job on pursuing one of the courses above will be different in every case. You can talk to some employees working in a particular domain and get an idea of what they earn, their career growth etc. If it suits you, you can go ahead. We have a lot of experts here, you may ask your questions below.
  • Manu N Bharadwaj
    Manu N Bharadwaj
    Hi folks,

I'm an engineering graduate in the stream of electrical and electronics (EEE). I'm also working for a reputed company (Software company) as an Electrical Engineer, where in I'm taking care of the maintenance here. I take care of the billing as well. To be precise, complete Electrical aspects is handled by me.. The problem is, I'm not finding a growth nor I have anything new to learn here.. I am actually looking for a new job right now, if @ all I'm changing my job, which field do I have to jump in? Also, do I have to take up any coarse and then jump into the core? I'm in a dilemma, kindly help me.
  • sebastian paul
    sebastian paul
    can you get me details and oppertunities for Electrical quantity survaying. Is there any institutes providing this course in india.
  • Periasamy Subramaniam
    Periasamy Subramaniam
    Hi All,
    My Brother has completed BE in EEE, he did not get into the good job.
    He is working as a Furnace Maintenance engineer in a small heat treatment plant.
    There is no scope in growth with current job. He is interested in jobs like electrical or electronics designing.Please help which course will help in get in to the good job in designing field.

Regards,
    Periasamy
  • Periasamy Subramaniam
    Periasamy Subramaniam
    Hi All,
    My Brother has completed BE in EEE, he did not get into the good job.
    He is working as a Furnace Maintenance engineer in a small heat treatment plant.
    There is no scope in growth with current job. He is interested in jobs like electrical or electronics designing.Please help which course will help in get in to the good job in designing field.

Regards,
    Periasamy
  • Sreelal s
    Sreelal s
    Hi I completed my EEE and I'm blank to move forward.I'm interested in sound or automotive related jobs to get into that ,what are the courses or is there any chance in getting it into it after completing EEE
  • silver123
    silver123

After the completion of your graduation in Electrical you can go for the following training
    1. PLC
    2. SCADA
    3. training in Railways
    4. training in a sub-station
    5. training in the electric supply corporations
  • Sriraj Jayaprakash
    Sriraj Jayaprakash
    I saw a certification course in aircraft maintainance listed above in the replies . Is it an electrical engineering core field ? I want to know about it more , I like the aircraft field very much and also a great observer of automation stuffs . Please help me out with it . More importantly the aircraft maintainance one , it's course duration and all
    Regards
    Sriraj
  • Sriraj Jayaprakash
    Sriraj Jayaprakash
    Help me out with the certification in aircraft maintainance course . Is that course applicable for electrical engineers ? Do help
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    One such course is conducted under the Directorate General of Civil Aviation under Govt. of India. It is called the Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer's Certificate and Aircraft Maintenance Engineer's Licence.
    You can read about the eligibility criteria and other details on the official link here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • MIDHUL P
    MIDHUL P
    Ankita Katdare
    There are many courses that one can go for depending upon his/her interest. If you are looking for core Electrical tropics, I know very less options. A mix of electrical and electronics or more inclined towards electronics - that you can get a lot.

Check:

Certificate course in SCADA[/QUOT
    Ankita Katdare

Check:

which is the best institute to do all these courses ????
  • Gautam Vadnere
    Gautam Vadnere
    Texvyn Technologies offers 3 months job oriented training program on
    ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEERING WITH PANEL DESIGN & ETAP
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Date of Commencement: June 2016
    Industrial Electrical Power Systems need a good design. A proper functioning of electric power distribution system is vital for safety, maintenance, trouble shooting and the efficient operation of industrial plant. The power distribution system includes high voltage circuit breakers, main transformers, medium voltage switchgear, distribution transformers, motor control centers etc.

For more details #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ANJALI KASHYYAP
    ANJALI KASHYYAP
    nothing , take a rest for some time,and after you own feel what kind job u want and what kind of training will useful for u...
    😉
  • ravishankar.yellapragada
    ravishankar.yellapragada
    After B.tech if you want to do job in electrical field many companies ask for pg diploma so better go with courses given by "National Power Training Institute ","Jindal institute of power technology." The websites are Npti.in / The Horus Network and Home respectively.
    these courses also help in getting government jobs in electrical field. These courses are worldwide recognized.
  • Sivanathan
    Sivanathan
    ashie
    I had completed my engg in electrical and electronics....i want sme courses or training to enhance my knowledge and for job prospects also....
    any guidance or advice will be appreciated...😔
    Being a EEE Student you can Prefer Automation Course like PLC, SCADA & DCS
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Varun12161991
    What are the courses I can pursue in PLC ?
    You can check this free Basic Industrial Automation course having 27 lectures on PLC- Delta, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron and Schneider, HMI and VFD- Powerflex and M Series! #-Link-Snipped-#

Courses by SIEMENS: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • mukulbali123
    mukulbali123
    hlo i m doing be in electrical after this i want to go abroad for furthur studies what shall i do there m.tech or any other course????
  • Krishnali Mishra
    Krishnali Mishra
    You can do Master in Electrical Engineering from some reputed international universities.
  • zainab14
    zainab14
    sv.jaganath
    Hi sir/mam I finished my diploma on EEE and join lateral entry BE EEE
    After completing ug I have blank mind to take decision on which field .which field is developed as eee employee on what field (maximum/RARE maxium) WANTED additional course is good and better for future
    Testing, commissioning ,maintenance ,protection relay
  • saikumar-95
    saikumar-95
    Ankita Katdare

Check:

mam, can u explain the what is the best course in above courses????
  • Naruto008
    Naruto008
    Hello
    What course should I take if i want to get a job in railway after engineering
  • Naruto008
    Naruto008
    Does the course QA/QC have any job opportunity for electrical engineers.
  • SHREYA JAIN
    SHREYA JAIN

im electrican engineer i want courses frm job prospective nd hence wanna knw which field will make my future bright...

• valli s
    valli s

How to get training on railways?

• Hrushikesh Pawde
    Hrushikesh Pawde

Which is the best course for electrical engineer in future that more demands 

• BISWAJIT PARAMANIK
    BISWAJIT PARAMANIK

I have btech in EE and interested in automation &robotics industry or aerospace &space  defense  company or computer hardware industry  which types  of courses  is best  for getting jobs these industry 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi..Cean's Yesterday i bought a domain name from Godaddy and i do have a Hosting Package in Bigrock. Now how can i connect these two account. Please help me thanks......
hai...... this is madhuri😀 i wud like to do a project in 3g/4g communication.....or bluetooth/wifi.....on the whole communication based..... i would like to know the best project which u ppl...
A novel approach to storing available mechanical energy for later use has been developed. A piezo membrane drives Lithium ions from one to the other side. The higher concentration of...
Excuse me CEans, I am trying to retrieve the data from MySQL Database using WHERE function, but here i want to check WHERE='123' as input. To say clearly (i.e) WHERE=%INPUT%...
please if anybody having data mining projects please send........i need urgently to submit my madam at monday so plese send before monday(if u are having)