Best Computer Related Websites For Engineers

Can someone suggest very useful, computer related websites that we can use regularly? CrazyEngineers is of course one of the best website for every engineer in the world.

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    palpandi
    Suggest some computer related useful websites..
    What kind of stuff do you want? It would be great if you elaborate the term useful to a specific topic or domain that will help us in giving good resource to you
  • palpandi
    palpandi
    sites like howstuffworks.com and I want to learn computer security..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# It would be great if you just ask your questions and doubts related to computer security on CE forums itself.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I need to know about Proxifier or application that connects vpn with socks/http proxy and how to design the same ?😁
Name😛raJal B Deshmukh *Engineering Trade:Information Technology Location:Nasik,Maharashtra,India *Occupation: student *Hobbies & Interests: Programming *Aim in life: To become Best in d World *I joined CrazyEngineers because:I think this is Great...
What are the actual details the architect provides to a structural designer in case he wants to prepare key plans, site layout plans, floor plans, elevations and sections etc? regards,...
i am a young African who has this dream of one day becoming a big civil engineer and i will or i am very happy to meet people who will...
i m persuing b.tech(c.s) from rajasthan's ST.MARGARET ENG.COLLEGE. basically i m from PATNA(BIHAR).