Best coffee vending machine for a startup company

At CrazyEngineers, we're looking to buy a coffee / tea / soup vending machine. We're aiming for a smaller machine that'd serve < 10 people for a day on a single fill. I'm sure many of you have used vending machines in your respective offices. Please post your recommendations of brands and any machines you'd like to recommend to us.

I've been looking at vending machines offered by Cafe Coffee Day and it seems to fit the bill. We'd however want to have your recommendations.

โ˜•

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Our group being an old Tamil Brahmin one we follow the age old tradition of a large filter to produce the coffee infusion at the group HQ. A lot of visitors 'manage' to come at coffee time for the traditional South Indian 'filter coffee'.

Cafe Coffee Day were using their vending machines at their own coffee powder sales outlets. I have used it often. The brew was good. However, I have no info on the service life, maintenance and such.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I would recommend No coffee machine, but if you insist on one then cafe coffee day will do.

But have these with the machine, a steam blower ( not sure how to call this) which can heat the coffee in the cup.

This helps people for having very hot coffee.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - I know coffee is addictive. Whats the reason you are not in favor of not installing coffee machine?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I personally don't use much of coffee, prefer only home made Nescafe. Machine coffee taste like roasted tea.๐Ÿ‘€
    But I will suggest to use Tea Exporters & Suppliers - Tea Brands - Wagh Bakri Group, they don't use metal staple on bag and taste is better than any other brand.

PS: If you are installing coffee machine then there will a Wally near by๐Ÿ˜
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - Read this link, you may get some idea.
    Chennai Beverages, Chennai - Manufacturer of South Indian Coffee Vending Machines and Nescafe Vending Machines
    Personally, We are using Butterfly coffee vending machine, which has approximately produced 50cups/hour. I hope this is not suit for your needs
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - I know coffee is addictive. Whats the reason you are not in favor of not installing coffee machine?
    As i see in my office, coffee machines are of minimal use. The demand for tea outside office and at the cafeteria is more compared to the breakout area where in we have the coffee machine.

I think it has to do with taste, coffee machines donot use milk they instead use some powder which makes tea and coffee which is not so good to have or not a strong one.

But if you are installing a coffee machine, I would suggest you have a steam outlet to heat it again. I saw those machines in my first company they taste good ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    coffee machines donot use milk
    In my office machines use packet milk so people mostly do Cornflecks Breakfast ๐Ÿ˜.
    They don't generate much heat also.
  • Megha S
    Megha S
    True, coffee machine coffee is a constant source of complains at most offices I have seen.. Plus the disposable cups are a load on the environment and washing ones coffee mug seems like a task. Let providing coffee be with another entrepreneur ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    May1
    True, coffee machine coffee is a constant source of complains at most offices I have seen.. Plus the disposable cups are a load on the environment and washing ones coffee mug seems like a task. Let providing coffee be with another entrepreneur ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Well, that's true. We're still to decide whether to buy a machine or just order coffee/tea from across the street.

The prices of most of the machines I've reviewed online are totally exorbitant!
  • Rakesh Jadhav
    Rakesh Jadhav

Chaikapi services offer double selection, three-lane, four-lane tea and coffee vending machine for office, home and the cafe use in reasonable price. We also manufacture and supply instant tea and coffee premixes in india and all over the world.ย 

kB2J-B-22.jpg

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - What exactly is special about this machine? How much does it cost?ร‚ย 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello people, i am in 3rd year n my branch is computer and technology..i am olready latee bt still i am confused from what should i start with my pg...
THE SECRET DIARY OF BHARAT RATNA Dr C.N.R. Rao He played cricket for 24 years, I was with solid state chemistry for 60 years. V. GANGADHAR Tense moments. Not possible...
Quote: Destin and Dr. Robert Simmons at Georgia State University revealed the tiniest details of a butterfly's wing using an LEO 1450VP scanning electron microscope that can view objects as...
Spice Mobiles has launched the Spice Smart Flo Mettle 5X - a Android 4.2 Jelly Bean running smartphone in India. The phone features a 5-inch FWVGA Capacitive Touch display with...
on 24 nov 2013 i purchased devotional audio (mp3) the payment gateway was CCAvenue, but the transaction was unsuccessful but my money got detected. Then i filed complaint in the...