Best Cdac institute for PG DESD

HI guyz...my C-CAT rank is 81. please suggest me the best institute i must go and also tell me about the placements and pg's near CDAC pune and banglore. please suggest me quickly as i need to fill the preference list.
or mail me at #-Link-Snipped-#
thank you

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone tell me which is the toughest subject in mechanical engineering and what are the subjects are are considered difficult?
Hey, I'm a Second year student in IT. I'm looking for some competitions in java/c++ wherein I can put to test my skills...Preferably competitions where group projects are required...
please specify me which course is best from today point of view in cdac. specify which institute or training center is best for that particular course. i have given cdac...
Whenever I connect my Android device, following error pops on screen : I have tried connecting in all usb ports available, Same error with different ports number ('[usb:001,00x]'). Is there...
hi friend i have got 1965 a+b+c and 1563 rank for for pg desd,,,can i get to any one of the cdac plz let me know