Best Cdac center in pune

I just want a ranking of cdac centers in pune.

Replies

• atul-namdeo
    atul-namdeo
    cdac acts in aundh and sundeam in pune... they are good cdac center.
  • DJoker
    DJoker
    How's knowledge IT, Infoway Technologies & Institute of Emerging Technologies?
  • Nivedhitha
    Nivedhitha
    hai ..hello
    i have wrote exam in cdac for pgdhi and i have got 171 rank .. only pune is having the center will i get ? above my rank 88 candidates have applied for pgdhi ..so will i get the seat?
  • Nivedhitha
    Nivedhitha
    hi hello frnds...
    i have wrote cdac for pgdhi .i secured 171 rank above my rank there are 88 candidates applied for pg dhi .the course is only at pune so will i get seat in pune?is there any chance?
  • poojammb
    poojammb
    I think IACSD comes after sunbeam... then Infoway. Not sure about Know-it Vs IET
  • QuickSilver
    QuickSilver
    Good Evening Sir,

I have searched a lot but I got mixed reactions some says PUNE is best for DESD, and some says Hyderabad is best for DESD.

So please sir, also tell me

With respect to maximum Placement Opportunity which among Pune, Hyderabad and Bangalore CDAC Center (HQ) is Best for DESD Course?
  • Shubham Tripathi
    Shubham Tripathi
    my rank is 452 in A+B
    got cdac banglore in 1st cousilling
    what are my chances of getting ACTS PUNE in 2nd round

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello mates, Can you please give me a rough estimate for the break resistance factor for 3 pipes each one is 7 meters long and 4" diameter. The first one...
Hello, i have searched alot in google about the PSU's recruiting without Gate score 2014 card but i got nothing .. please help me.. can anyone tell me the name...
Adobe Flash is a battery eater and not recommended on OSX powered computers. If you won own a mac and want to uninstall Adobe Flash completely from your system, merely...
Engineers were able to create world's smallest FM radio transmitter using Graphene - the strongest material known to humans. Graphene is a special material which has taken the entire science...
Mozilla UI design team has been working on the new Australis interface for quite a few weeks now and the good news is that it's now available to test on...