Best cdac center - For Training & Placements (Overall)

CDAC CCAT results are out and most of the students are looking to get admission in the best cdac center out there, overall in terms of quality of training offered and placements. I've been following information and feedback for several days and found out that cdac Hyderabad center is considered to be the best 'overall'. But for individual courses, the choices may be different.

I request all the CCAT takers to express their views on which is the best center for individual courses offered.

Replies

• vikasjoseph
    vikasjoseph
    i got 513 rank can i know which center i would get and what are the best centers and i applied for vlsi,embedded,integrated vlsi........
  • Jagkaran Singh
    Jagkaran Singh
    Hi all, i am new to this forum and i got this much rank mentioned below, please suggest which cdac center to apply, last date to apply is 17-7-2013, please help reply to#-Link-Snipped-# will be highly appreciated . . .๐Ÿ˜€

Section A+B = 1013
    section A+B+C = 490

905 candidates above my rank have applied for DAC
    421 candidates above my rank have applied for DESD
    478 candidates above my rank have applied for DwiMC

What are my chances ???๐Ÿ˜• please suggest ... for what should i go for ?
  • Ankit75
    Ankit75
    i got rank 100 in section A+B+C and my DESD rank is 92 .So for DESD which center is best out of pune and bangalore? As per the placement and teching.
  • oprime
    oprime
    Ankit75
    i got rank 100 in section A+B+C and my DESD rank is 92 .So for DESD which center is best out of pune and bangalore? As per the placement and teching.

Hyderabad is the best branch for DESD as far as I know.
  • levelyogi
    levelyogi
    which center is best for dssd??
  • AdiKulkarni
    AdiKulkarni
    CDAC A+B = 532

DAC :: 485 above me.
    WiMC :: 283 above me.

Want CDAC-ACTS, Aundh. Can I get it???

and one more thing, what should be the other preferences??

1. CDAC-ACTS, PUNE. :: DAC
    2. ???
    3. ???
    4. ???

[ If i wish, doing DAC only..... and preferably in ACTS centers only...]

plz reply soon, thnx in advance!โ€‹
  • sunil verma
    sunil verma
    Hello,
    I got cdac (A+B) rank is 2002.
    Above my rank 1768 candidates have applied for PG-DAC, above 914 candidates have applied for PG-WIMC, above 509 candidates have applied for PG-DITISS, above 756 candidates have applied for PG-DSSDโ€‹
    should i expect any thing ??????๐Ÿ˜”
    hv any scope still for me.
    i'm b.tech 2012 batch pass out and also i have not 60% in 12th.now working as a tech support executive..plz rply and suggest better option.
  • Debasis Mishra
    Debasis Mishra
    hi, i got rank - 330 in dac and 160 - in wimc
    i want to do dac , but getting confuse about what should be my order of preference ? cdac pune , cdac bangalore , sunbeam pune , vita juhu , or any other institute which are good for dac in placement % ? kindly suggest me top 5 order of preferences for dac ... kindly help !!!
  • Ankit75
    Ankit75
    My DESD rank is 92 . so please give the preferences of top 4 CDAC centers.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Ankit75
    My DESD rank is 92 . so please give the preferences of top 4 CDAC centers.
    Hyderabad
    Pune
    Bangalore
    Good luck ๐Ÿ‘
  • aashi27nfs
    aashi27nfs
    Hello everyone
    My CDAC Rank is 130(A+B+C).
    I want to go for DESD. Please tell me which centre has better placements in the last batches...Pune, Bangalore or Hyderabad?????????
    I am really confused what centre to opt for....
    Do help....
  • aashi27nfs
    aashi27nfs
    Abhishek Rawal
    Hyderabad
    Pune
    Bangalore
    Good luck ๐Ÿ‘
    Abhishek Rawal
    Hyderabad
    Pune
    Bangalore
    Good luck ๐Ÿ‘
    Does Hyderabad have better placements than Pune for DESD?
    Because I called Hyderabad centre and they told me the highest package is near around 4lpa with average in 2-2.5 lpa...with 50% placements...
    That's why I am confused whether to opt for this or for Pune????
  • ankur koul
    ankur koul
    i got rank 386 ((don't know whether it is good or not))๐Ÿ˜•
    348 are above in pg dac
    172 are above in pg dwimc
    92 are above in pg itiss

can i get cdac pune for any these

which course is better
  • ankur koul
    ankur koul
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CDAC CCAT results are out and most of the students are looking to get admission in the best cdac center out there, overall in terms of quality of training offered and placements. I've been following information and feedback for several days and found out that cdac Hyderabad center is considered to be the best 'overall'. But for individual courses, the choices may be different.

I request all the CCAT takers to express their views on which is the best center for individual courses offered.
    i got rank 386 ((don't know whether it is good or not))๐Ÿ˜•
    348 are above in pg dac
    172 are above in pg dwimc
    92 are above in pg itiss

i am confused whether to go for dac or wimc or itiss

plus can i get cdac pune for any these
  • Aashish Swarnkar
    Aashish Swarnkar

Rank based on performance in Section A+B+C: 529

Position for Course(s) Applied

Above your rank 275 candidates have applied for PG-DVLSI.
    Above your rank 456 candidates have applied for PG-DESD.
    Above your rank 264 candidates have applied for PG-DIVESD.

please suggest me what CDAC centre should I prefer and the possibillity of getting CDAC Pune, BAngalore or Hyderabad???
    ๐Ÿ˜€
    Reply soon....
  • Aashish Swarnkar
    Aashish Swarnkar
    Kaustubh Katdare

Rank based on performance in Section A+B+C: 529

Position for Course(s) Applied

Above your rank 275 candidates have applied for PG-DVLSI.
    Above your rank 456 candidates have applied for PG-DESD.
    Above your rank 264 candidates have applied for PG-DIVESD.

please suggest me what CDAC centre should I prefer and the possibillity of getting CDAC Pune, Bangalore or Hyderabad???
    ๐Ÿ˜€
    Reply soon....

pls help me out
  • vishal Maral
    vishal Maral
    Hi friends, I have done cdac's DAC from VITA, mumbai, and what i have got was beyond my expectation. i see students here unnecessarily making hype of pune, banglore, hydrabad, etc. centres only. i have noticed that cdac tries its best by giving placement opportunities to everyone but one thing we miss here is placement process is completely driven by CANDIDATE and not particular centre. so, my advice to you will be look for quality of teaching also which will help you not only in placements but also in career to move forward.

• Aditi Dhuri
    Aditi Dhuri
    I have done CDAC cource DAC(Diploma in advanced computing) from VITA(Vidyanidhi InfoTech Academy). The faculty panel of VITA has corporate trainers with extensive experience in their respective fields. VITA is best for placements as well. They conduct mock interviews, practice tests on regular basis and students are well prepared by the time the companies start coming for recruitment process. They also conduct sessions for aptitude,interview preparation,group discussions etc. And apart from this the environment they have is superb. DAC being a full time course requires students to be there for about 12 hrs from mon-sat and arranging games, events once in a while proved to be a real stress buster technique.

From my personal experience and from what I heard from previous and later batches, VITA is the best CDAC center in Mumbai.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Hell man! To the above two guys, this is 21st century. People aren't that stupid these days. You guys are making it very obvious. Out of no where, two new members come and compliment about VITA, that too in a row. First go and develop a little common sense then think of teaching other something.

I guess that's enough for everyone to know about how this VITA or whatever is like...๐Ÿ˜’
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    These days, whenever I see a well written post about anything, I take it as SPAM. ๐Ÿ˜. Ignore it if it's got no outgoing links.
  • Aditi Dhuri
    Aditi Dhuri
    yes we planned to reply in a row.. after waiting for a week ..๐Ÿ˜€

now let me say this to u-

develop a little common sense then think of teaching other something.

๐Ÿ˜
  • art_4
    art_4
    hi friends, i want to know about desd course in hydrabad , as i did b.tech in electrical engg in 2011 and i hav four year gap, please help me whether i should take admission in desd course as i got desd hydrabad in first round of counselling for feb 17th,2015 batch.
  • brijeshrao
    brijeshrao
    art_4
    hi friends, i want to know about desd course in hydrabad , as i did b.tech in electrical engg in 2011 and i hav four year gap, please help me whether i should take admission in desd course as i got desd hydrabad in first round of counselling for feb 17th,2015 batch.
    yes, Hyderabad is one the good training centres for DESD course. You can go for it. I have got Pune-HQ for DAC course in the 1st counselling.
    Please join the following group on facebook specially made for FEB-2015 batch, I will help you there very well and please add other members so that we can help many other students there. Here is the link of the facebook-group..
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • rohit awasthi
    rohit awasthi
    I have been allocated seat for PG-DAC at CDAC Hyderabad AFTER 2ND counselling ....so can u all please advise me about hyderabad CDAC would be good for DAC course & placement records or wait for third counselling.....kindly reply me (any body can share contact no. to discuss and get advise).....
  • rehman dudekula
    rehman dudekula
    I have been allocated seat for PG-ESD at CDAC Hyderabad AFTER 2ND counselling . How about the placements after completion of course through CDAC Hyderabad

In my B.Tech acadamics i got minimum marks in embedded system . Will it reduce the chances of getting job in this field during campus placement ....
  • yash modi
    yash modi
    Aditi Dhuri
    I have done CDAC cource DAC(Diploma in advanced computing) from VITA(Vidyanidhi InfoTech Academy). The faculty panel of VITA has corporate trainers with extensive experience in their respective fields. VITA is best for placements as well. They conduct mock interviews, practice tests on regular basis and students are well prepared by the time the companies start coming for recruitment process. They also conduct sessions for aptitude,interview preparation,group discussions etc. And apart from this the environment they have is superb. DAC being a full time course requires students to be there for about 12 hrs from mon-sat and arranging games, events once in a while proved to be a real stress buster technique.

From my personal experience and from what I heard from previous and later batches, VITA is the best CDAC center in Mumbai.
    hiii i got 2374 rank in A+B section and i am from non cse background. can i get into vita??
  • mohd shariq
    mohd shariq
    Hello sir i got 1
    Kaustubh Katdare

472 rank (A+B) i want to know what preference of centre should i follow to fill the choice...and by your idea which centre i can get??? Pls help
  • mohd shariq
    mohd shariq
    Kaustubh Katdare

Hello sir i have got 1472 rank (A+B) . I dont have the idea what preferences should i follow in filling choice of study centre..i want to do dac course...and pls tell me by your idea which centre i can get
  • mohd shariq
    mohd shariq
    Hello i got 1472 rank (A+B) i want to do dac course pls tell me the preferences that i should fill in the choices and also tell me according to your idea which institutes i can get...
  • mifo
    mifo
    Hello
    My Desd rank is 37
    I am unable to choose the Cdac centres I.e whether Pune or Hyderabad
  • mifo
    mifo
    Need an advice considering all the matters
    I.e placements, teaching, resources and also the economic viability
  • Abhishek Salve
    Abhishek Salve
    mifo
    Need an advice considering all the matters
    I.e placements, teaching, resources and also the economic viability
    So where did you go and what did you find?
  • mifo
    mifo
    M at CDac Hyderabad,
    Cannot expect spoonfeeding, self study is must
  • Balkrishna Jadhav
    Balkrishna Jadhav
    i have got cdac hyderabad for DAC is it good?
  • Abhishek Salve
    Abhishek Salve
    mifo
    M at CDac Hyderabad,
    Cannot expect spoonfeeding, self study is must
    Could you go into the details a bit as to why you choose Hydrabad over Pune.

I am also a aspiring to apply to CDAC this August batch and I want to know what you know.This is mainly because I want to do the DESD course and have pretty much finalized at this point that Embedded Systems is the field I want to purse in my future and some pointers from a person like you will be like my future self coming back into the past and giving advice kind of thing.
  • Abhishek Sharma1993
    Abhishek Sharma1993
    hello...... i got cdac hyderabad in dac course.....can anybody tell me about....placement and faculty of cdac hyderabad.
  • neha agrawala
    neha agrawala
    plz tell me pg dmc at knowledge park banglore ia good or dac at noida???
  • Roy_Achintya
    Roy_Achintya
    Being an ex student of cdac hyderabad campus, my honest opinion for those who want to join this campus is to opt for DACand DESD course. DSSD course does not have any more demanding choice for the companies now.
    During our time (feb2015 batch) companies like wipro, teradata and cdac itself had not allowed DSSD students in their campus drive. In other side DAC and DESD sutudents got chance in many reputed companies like whirlpool, teradata, hyundai and lot more.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Our website looks decent & attractive, but I guess it's time to pimp CE by bit. The icons on left (highlighted one) ,if we add some 150x150 or 200x200 px...
Recent news suggest that Jaguar is expected to launch its SUV variant (unnamed). Can it justify its move?Can it maintain its legendary and classiness in its SUV variant? Yes it...
Recently, we covered the articles showing that Intel processors are outperforming ARM processors. Silvermont Atom-Processor Outperforming ARM & Clovertrail Processor Outperforming ARM based processors, some tech-bloggers & veterans do mentioned...
There are hundreds of such time management tips. One more cannot do much damage. Here it is for what it is worth: https://pmpaspeakingofprecision.com/...5-tips-for-identifying-your-catalyst-project/
Swipe has launched a new 7-inch tablet called the Swipe MTV Slash. We have earlier read about Swipe and MTV together launching the 6-inch smartphones. But this time, joining the...