Best CDAC center for embedded systems(regarding faculty and placements)

Hi,
I have got 2nd rank in CDAC entrance test. Please suggest best centre for embedded systems keeping in view of faculty and placements.

Replies

• Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    Congrats for your rank....Do prefer either pune or hyd... or if u r from north region noida is also good ... once you enter in cdac centre you wont find any diffrence between them jus give uur 100 %
  • PrudhvirajSVS
    PrudhvirajSVS
    Ankit Litoriya
    Congrats for your rank....Do prefer either pune or hyd... or if u r from north region noida is also good ... once you enter in cdac centre you wont find any diffrence between them jus give uur 100 %
    Thank you 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have completed my BTech this year in ECE stream with 70% aggregade. i have apperaed for AP PGECET this year and i have got 218 rank in it also...
hey hi frnz ! which field is good to startup track for fresher? S/w or N/w ?
Apple has waited long (really LOOOOONGG!) to launch its revamped iPod Touch, but a MacRumors report suggests some new models launching pretty soon. As per the post, a $200 variant...
We hear a lot of things about share trading. People sometimes always complain they lost a lot of money. Nothing is logical in share market. Of course there are people...
Regional manufacturer XOLO has put up its newest Android KitKat offering, the Q1011 up for sale exclusively on Amazon (India). The smartphone takes pride in its ability to run the...