Best career for E&TC Engineer with hot salary

As an electronics and telecommunication engineer, which is best suitable career with hot sallery for this stream? Experianced people please share your openions.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Your question is a bit vague. You need to narrow down the search by asking yourself, what kind of work you want to do, where you want to work, what kind of payscale you are expecting as a fresher and how you want to grow it.

Following organisation pay highly to Electronics engineers:
    1. Bharat Electronics Ltd.(BEL)
    2. Indian Space Research Organization(ISRO)
    3. Defense Research and Development Organization(DRDO)
    4. Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.(HAL)
    5. Electronics Corporation India Ltd.(ECIL)
    There also are really great startup companies that pay huge sums of money to 'talented' electronics engineers. For eg: Grey Orange and CarIQ.

Read about them here:
    GreyOrange: GreyOrange CEO Samay Kohli On Automating Warehousing & Logistics For E-commerce Companies
    CarIQ: Interview with Sagar Apte, Co-Founder - CarIQ
  • Pravin Murkute
    Pravin Murkute
    What about private sector? I am interested in telecom field. From Where and how can I start? Which courses will help me to get in this field?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir I am doing my B.E (Ece)in Sathyabama university chennai so I have planned to do a internship program with drdo so indeed I don't no to which mail id...
My Name: Rahul Matwala My Engineering Discipline: Electronics & Communication What Do I Do? : Tech. Support Engineer How many years of experience do I have? only 0.75 year. What...
hmm.. i've ordered a T-Shirt from here and i got a message from payumoney for the the payment. When i enter my debit card details, it shows "Your Payment has...
can anybody explain the principal of partial discharge test conducted in transformers.
Born in a small township ‘Narora’ in Uttar Pradesh, Niteesh Kumar had a fascination towards programming languages ever since he first got introduced to computers as a part of his...