Best Calculators For Engineering Students - Reviews & Recommendations

Basic & Scientific calculators are an integral part of every engineering student's life. There are several calculator brand available in the market and choosing the one that fits your needs is sometimes a tough challenge. I remember CASIO was one of the most popular brands when I was in college. However, there are several other options in the market and this thread aims to compile all the reviews & feedback about various calculator models. Your your own review of calculator model you've been using and whether you'd recommend using it to others.

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    i am using CASIO FX991👍
    It is very easy & it has almost all function. I purchased it for Rs.520/- Now the chracters on lots of buttons are vanished but still i am using it because i am very addicted to it. 😀
  • lal
    lal
    Still its the Casio Trend here.. 😁 Mine is Casio fx 991 es

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI, this is Amar , I'm new to crazy engineers, i completed my graduation in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING(B.TECH).My friend RAMANA introduced me to this site.
One of the friends is looking for power system simulation software for his company. From what he's told me is that he's had some experience on SIEMENS PSS/E & General...
CEans, Every day I see lot of CEans logged in and doing close to nothing. What should we really do to encourage threads creation? The new system makes it incredibly...
What are the requirements for SIRI.And what algorithm is used in that to convert speech into text and vice versa.
I'm creating this thread only for the sake of testing new smilies. But you may use it to tell us which smiley is your favorite smiley. My Favorite Smiley: &...