Best C Compiler For Windows 7 64-Bit

Too tired of trying the different compilers for c programs. I have windows 7 64 bit installed and want a compiler for c programs. I installed turbo c++ but it gave me headache😡😡😡😡😡. It's not executing programs rather getting hanged. So please give any link........👎👎👎

Replies

• beingab
    beingab
    Use dev c++ .. it's an Ide and works fine for c/c++
  • avii
    avii
    switch to linux, use gcc. Profit.
  • Ashucomp
    Ashucomp
    thanks friends!!
  • HRG
    HRG
    dev c++ it doesnt support some header files like conio.h ,graphics.h etc !! the best way for c programming is as #-Link-Snipped-# said switch to linux and enjoy with gcc !! incase you r lazy that much to partition for linux , use linux in a virtual machine.
  • KenJackson
    KenJackson
    Ashucomp
    So please give any link.
    Free Compilers and Interpreters for Programming Languages (thefreecountry.com) is a site that maintains lots of links to compilers and other development software.

But my advice is to install the Cygwin environment (download setup-x86_64.exe and run it). Then install GCC. You can also install cross-compiler versions that build for Windows without Cygwin.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

H!! all CEians. Myself Mohammed Sabir.I am in final year of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.Expecting Great time with all CEians's.Happy Sunday to all CEians.
anybody have cracked this exm ? plz help us..............😔
can any one help me related to this topic
hello frnds.. I'm thinking to take this topic as my final year project (inn java technology)where info related to aanganwadi will be stored like how many children come, gender, age...
can u help me in my project>>>>>>breast cancer detection using dip