Best books for solid mechanics

which is the book which provides all the concepts clearly ?

Replies

• mechky
    mechky
    As far as building concepts are concerned, you can try Strength of Materials by Gere & Goodno.
  • arundtelang
    arundtelang
    zaveri
    which is the book which provides all the concepts clearly ?
    Introduction to Solid Mechanics by Shames & Pitarresi, PHI learning Pvt. ltd, New Delhi

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi sir im in my final year ece i want to do a project on duophone which makes it possible to make conference calls on landline i want to know...
stirling engine works uder constant temprature and constant volume process while constant temprature is an ideal process and not possible in practical life them how stirling engine is an practical...
Twitter has unveiled its new Twitter bird logo. They say they wanted to get rid of the "small case t" letter that appears on Twitter buttons. The new bird they...
Bernard Piccard, 54-year-old psychiatrist and balloonist, is all geared up for the first solar powered intercontinental flight from Europe to Africa on his Solar Impuse Plane which is huge as...
Nokia Asha 306 has been making rounds of the tech blogs for quite some time now. It has a 3-inch touch screen and features the cloud-accelerated Nokia Browser. Here's a...