Best Book for Manufacturing Science & Technology

Hey guys... Some one please suggest me a Best Book for Manufacturing Science & Technology..... The BEST one to understand and for all competitive exams.....

Replies

• mechky
    mechky
    I don't think there is any 'best' book in case of this subject. No book would be covering each and every topic as it is such a vast subject.
    Some popular authors are-
    Hazra & Choudhary
    Raghuwanshi
    PN Rao
    HS Bawa
    SK Garg
    Kalpakijan
  • N.Gowtham Raj
    N.Gowtham Raj
    Any foreign authors?
  • Saloni Rastogi
    Saloni Rastogi
    I think Kalpakjian & Schmid is a Good book... R.K. Jain can also be tried... but the best is P.N.Rao , though it does not cover whole syllabus !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello​I am a TOI reader and proud of it.​I read page 3. I fap to my newspaper photos. I like to know about pets of SRK and Aishwarya. I want...
A Banana vendor sells 1 banana for 1 rupee. He sells 15 bananas to one person. His profit is 5 rupees. So what is his profit percentage? Think logically while...
From a G+ post: This is a rare meteorological phenomenon called a skypunch. When people see these, they think it's the end of the world. Ice crystals form above the...
Panama City Beach, Florida -- Fog rolls up along the shore of Panama City Beach, Florida on Feb. 5th, 2012. ​ Check more images here.​
in the last year a burning issuse bet two states of India was about a dam which was constructed during the 18th centuary. lots of protest against it born in...