Best book for learning basic HTML

HELLO!
just a little help, the nice book for the new learner of html..or website for the new learner..
i ll be happy for you cooperation,,.

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    W3Schools has been favorite for beginners anytime, however I suggest you to google up more on basics and post something specific which you donot understand, eg, you might not understand tables, then post the code and ask where exactly things are getting unclear for you.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    For studying HTML I will recommend :Head First HTML.
    A nice online resource for start is: #-Link-Snipped-#
    😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd recommend the 'Head First HTML' if you are a beginner in HTML and want a book that does not bore after you read first 10 pages. I've always been impressed by the teaching style of these books. They're surely amazing and helpful. Do grab one from your local book store.
  • joseph siomn
    joseph siomn
    thank!!!!!!!!
  • Beginner
    Beginner
    Web Programming, Chris Bates
    Also try this for basic HTML and XML concepts..
  • Chinu1
    Chinu1
    #-Link-Snipped-#

by Elizabeth Castro is a good book for HTML. You should try it.
  • safiajen0055
    safiajen0055
    Best Book for HTML Language is :

" HTML & Web Publishing Secrets "
  • Christner
    Christner
    I think w3schools is the best to learning html. Here you will get all tag, attributes and opportunity to show how it is work.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What should we learn after electrical engineering which have good scope now and also in future? I wish to know about trainings and certifications that I can enroll in to...
Apple has announced the new iMac 2012 with upgrade specifications and of course price. We'll give you the bad news first - the new Apple iMac (2012) price in India...
I found an excellent dictionary "Engineering - The Illustrated Dictionary Of Electronics by Tony, Tim, and Samuel" which describes alomost all technical terms. i found that at: https://23ebooks.blogspot.in/2012/10/free-download-engineering-illustrated.html Suggest some...
I'm developing a website for my friend. I'm stuck in a place where i need to create a folder -in a second server not directly accessible for public-and populate it...
Can all CEans tell what according to you is the criteria they look in a person to be a role model