Best book for hydraulics?

sir , i was studying hydraulics ,a bit problem i was facing .will you please suggest me best book for hydraulics which will be benificial.thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mechanical engineering folks might help. #-Link-Snipped-# - do you have suggestions?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Fluid Power with applications author- "Anthony Esposito". Everything you need is explained in detail in this book. Part of it also covers Pneumatics (Also good diagrams of hydraulic and pneumatic circuits).

One more, Oil Hydraulic Systems by Dr. S.R Muzumdar. The best Indian book I have found till date on the subject. It will clear your basic concepts.
    The same author has another book on pneumatics.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    If you want a book for hydraulics, then Esposito is the book.

but if you want fluid mechanics and machinery, then the author is R.K.Bansal

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys need some help to design a basic PLCC system in order to transfer some audio signals over a 230 v 50 hz power line. Any ideas how to...
I am unable to ping https://extensions.gnome.org/ Can anyone check it out & inform me Asap ? Thank you 😀
um... Wen a human or any living thng dies v find its death age by carbon dating..... What if a person is alive bt he doesnt knw his age no...
ok roger that... And i am confused which stream to choose.. Electronics was just a hunch
okay... This is a doubt i had last year i mean in 11th Wenever my uncle calls me and we chat der is a time lag.... About 2-3 secs he...