Best Android Phone Under Rs. 20,000 In India

My friend is looking for an Android phone and his budget is Rs. 20k. He's keen on getting an Android and wants a good quality camera.

Post your suggestions 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why no response?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Sony ericsson XPERIA X10 mini Rs.11,538
    Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini pro Rs.13,750
    HTC A3333 Wildfire Rs.13,140
    Samsung Galaxy 551 I5510 Rs.12,308
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Is that Samsung Galaxy ACE? If no, how's the phone battery life?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    Is that Samsung Galaxy ACE? If no, how's the phone battery life?
    Samsung Galaxy 551 is a Slider phone weighing 156g. Itâ€Â²s dimensions are 111MM x 55MM x 15.2MM . The talk-time of the phone is Up to 9 hours (2G) / Up to 5 hours (3G). The phone operates at frequencies of GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / HSDPA 2100 Mhz. The Phone has a Display of 3.2 inches, TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. This model comes with Camera of , 3.2 Mega Pixels Camera with Auto Focus.

More Info: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. What are the reasons for bed height variation in CFBC boilers. 2. Whether auto-control is possible? 3. Why furnace pressure should reach high (> 250mmWc)?
Is furnace draft auto-control possible in CFBC boilers?
And Please also Explain which is the best of the above mentioned ? pleas help me it is important for me.Because its about my career . I m going to...
Hello I am new to the Visual Studio C++ i cant the book Visual C++ programming by yashwant Kanetkar , if any one have the link to download or study...
Hi Admins, I think it would be really nice to group all the web development and related stuffs in one sub forum, may be under CSE. I am right now...