Best 4G VoLTE phone in India under Rs. 10000?

I was looking for a budget friendly 4G VoLTE phone and it looks like there's a flood of all the phones. I tried booking Redmi 4 and 4A, but the flash sale got over before I could click 'buy'. Do you have any recommendations on which phone would be the best bet for under Rs. 10000? Specific requirements are -

• Should support 4G VoLTE
  • Have expandable memory
  • Good camera system (both front and rear), megapixels don't matter
  • At least a day long battery.
  • Screen size - the bigger the better.
Will look forward to your suggestions.

Replies

• rohit kshirsagar
    rohit kshirsagar
    sir,MI 4 will be best option.you should try to catch mi sale on amazon or flipkartor mi websites .definitely you will get that.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rohit kshirsagar
    sir,MI 4 will be best option.you should try to catch mi sale on amazon or flipkartor mi websites .definitely you will get that.
    Yep, how about Note 4? Seems to be available for Rs. 9999.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Not a day has passed since the dual-camera equipped phone Huawei Nova and Huawei Nova 2 had been stealing the time of Chinese shutterbugs and reporters, but today it's a...
Hi CEans ,I m arun.newer to this blog..I m just completed my bacherlos in electronics and instrumentation..I mintresetedincontrollingdevices...i keen to know abou plcs..it's a good platform for me learn
Plastic waste throughout the globe is a matter of predicament and concern, leaving us on the edge of destruction if a proper waste treatment is not adapted already. According to...
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is planning to launch the satellite phone service for all Indian citizens in the next two years. As you'd guess, a satellite phone aka 'satphone'...
According to security research firm Check Point, a new malware nicknamed 'Judy' is affecting large number of Android devices all over the world. The malware generates fraudulent clicks on in-app...