BEST 2013, International Conference,@ Arunai Engg. College, Tamil nadu on 27-30 Jan 2013

"BEST 2013" International Conference on BIOENERGY, ENVIRONMENT & SUSTAINABLE TECHNOLOGIES organized by Arunai Engineering College, Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu on 27-30th January 2013.
Biotechnology has been versatile in solving various challenging problems related to economic, environmental, health and social scenarios and has proved its significance. Owing to the stupendous growth in various form of science there has been an alarming increase in the level of environmental degradation under the names of pollution, climate changes, global warming etc. This contest demands the need of biotechnology and other sustainable technologies to address and overcome the climate change in effective way. There is a need to emphasize the importance of sustainable development and environment protection in attaining the goal of a sustainable green society, and in order to deliver the benefits of biotechnology. Anna Bio Research Foundation (AEC) presents an 1st International Conference on the topic " BIOENERGY, ENVIRONMENT & SUSTAINABLE TECHNOLOGIES - BEST2013" which aimed at creating an effective forum for exchanges of innovative ideas and research works in the areas of Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development for Cleaner Environment and to accomplish Eco-friendly future.Peer reviewed papers related to algal biomass will be published in special issue of Journal of Algal Biomass Utilization.

Research papers in following areas are allowed:
1) Bioenergy
-2nd, 3rd and 4th Generation Biofuels
-Biomass Conversion Technologies
-Bioenergy from Industrial Effluents
-Enzyme Technologies for Biofuels
-Co-generation and tri-generation
-Economics and financing the bioenergy systems
-Biofuel storage
2) Environmental Biotechnology
-Microbial conversion of inorganic compounds
-Microbial ecology of biogas systems
-Biological Treatment Processes
-Bioremediation
-Solid Waste Management
-Environmental Monitoring & Biosensors
-Biofertilizers & Biopesticides
3) Policy makers and the Public
-Public and private involvement
-Adaptation of technologies
-Specific developments
-Political and financial perspectives
4) Water Research
-Wastewater microbiology
-Drinking water microbiology
-Molecular ecology
-Microbial diversity
-Novel approaches for urban water management in developing countries.
5) Climate change
-Carbon credit
-Carbon neutral economy
-Climatic and environmental issues
-Carbon balance
-Reduction of GHG
-Energy saving
-Governance for low carbon communities and infrastructure.
Key dates:
Deadline for abstracts submission - 31st October 2012
Author notification - 10th November 2012
Registration opening - 01st November 2012
Deadline for full paper submission - 31st December 2012
Deadline for the early-bird registrations- 31st December 2012

This conference is the Best opportunity for Biomedical, Biotechnology engineers to share innovative ideas related to these field. So engineers here can give a try to it. Share your ideas here.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The growth story of mobile payments is going to explode as the Interbank Mobile Payment System aka IMPS gets a green signal in India. People will now be able to...
Recently at my work I have been put in positions where I have to act as a manager. I've been addressing safety issues and mediating employee disputes. I have come...
Today morning , THE HINDU featured a special advertisement section for volkswagen cars. Attached to the paper was , a small rectangular, device, which on pressing would cause vibrations, the...
https://www.physik.uni-augsburg.de/annalen/history/Einstein-in-AdP.htm Einstein's all papers in a single page. Value this link. It has given a new meaning to modern Physics. It also contains 1906 special issue of Annalen der Physik...
I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT A WEBSITE FROM THERE I CAN FIND OUT MOST OF THE BASIC AND SYSTEMS INFORMATIONS ALONGWITH TIPS AND TRICKS TO RECTIFY A FAULT. I...