Best 2 + Ton Split AC in India - Recommendations?

I'm looking to buy a 2 + Ton split AC in India and wondering if there are any recommendations. My own research is very limited and have decided to go with popular recommendations. So far, I've looked at the products from Samsung and Daichi. I've heard bad reviews about Bluestar; but may give them a try.

Do I need to add more information to this post to make it more useful?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : As the cloud computing technology develops during the last decade, outsourcing data to cloud service for storage becomes an attractive trend, which benefits in sparing...
After a long list of rumours and even longer wait, Microsoft has finally released Windows 10 Mobile for older Lumia smartphones. Microsoft had launched the Windows 10 for Mobile in...
The latest version of WhatsApp for Android, which you can download from the source link below, allows basic text formatting - bold and italics. For those who love to decorate...
If you remember over a year ago we talked about the Splash Drone, a quad-copter that could take off from water. The researchers at the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics...
Hello friends Friends as i am pursuing my B.E,ELECTRONIC AND INSTRUMENTATION(B.E.EIE).I want to do my master degree in abroad.Which university is best for doing masters in abroad...?