"Ber" months on

It is now the start of "ber months"
Wishing all CEans A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
[​IMG]
116 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS😁😁

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Maria: Can you tell us what is Ber Months? Is it a festival? 😀

By the way a merry happy Christmas (very early) 😀
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    @Issue: Every other month's name now ends with "ber"! Septem"ber"! 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    New concept to me. Is there anything special to 'ber' months?
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    These are the most festive months in the year! All existing religions have some or the other festivals going on! 😀
    Apart from this I don't know if they have anything more significant to them!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    The_Big_K
    New concept to me. Is there anything special to 'ber' months?
    Christmas time here in Philippines starts in the first day of September which is the start of " Ber months".... and the countdown for Christmas begins...
    You can now start playing Christmas songs or put Christmas decoration... and greet your friends "Merry Christmas"
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Try to read this: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Nice to know about Ber months... Didn't think of it. But it should be from today only right. Why suddenly Merry Christmas, when it is in the last of the Ber Months??? 😐

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys! m new here at CE. i am Ashwin. Industrial Engineer.
I am very interested furthering my knowledge and career. I have been looking to see what my options are becoming a Chemical Engineer. However, have 2 little ones 8 &...
CEans, Following is message from IPAI - RULES/REGULATIONS Institute of Patent Attorneys, India (IPAI) is providing professional training in Intellectual Property Rights for candidates to appear for Patent Agents Examination,...
I am very interested furthering my knowledge and career. I have been looking to see what my options are becoming a Chemical Engineer. However, have 2 little ones 8 &...