[B]encryption keys[/B]

Is it possible to encrypt data using private key and then, decrypting it using public key.If yes, how??

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    yes you can

RSA encryption/decryption algorithm where there are two keys named public key which is publically distributed and private key is kept secret
    here you can use private key to encrypt the data and public key to decrypt the data

But this concept is used in digital signatures

if you know java then you can check my blog post where i have implemented full rsa algorithm in java

Devi Techno Solutions Official Blog: Implementation of RSA encryption/decryption algorithm in java

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😕 How to install turbo c++ in ubuntu, i have installed dosbox, but am not able to install c, please suggest!
i want to know about the solar seeker, if u know any websites , help me😔
Can anybody tell me what do you mean by dc 60Ghz transmission lyk that stuff?? Is there a frequency assosciated with dc??
[FONT="Garamond"[COLOR="yellow"][/COLOR]]The difference between constant pointer and the pointer to a constant[/FONT] Absolutely there is a vast difference btween constant pointers and pointer to the constant.it will be more clear through...
I've been evaluating Samsung Wave S8500. The phone packs 1500mAh battery. I charged the phone to 100% and put the phone on regular use [ non-3G network, moderate GPRS use...