BeLaunch 2013 - South Korea - 1 - 2 May - 2013

S.Korea's already invaded the world with their latest 'Gangnam Style' but next in the line is country's biggest startup event called beLaunch 2013. The event will take place between May 1 and 2 at COEX, Gangnam, Seoul.

BeLaunch will have several startup events like Startup Battle, Startup Booth, Hackathon mixed with several eminent speakers delivering talks. Check out the official website - #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Okay, I'm keeping this as anonymous poll with two most obvious choices the media is presenting. I think it will be interesting to see who do CEans favor among Mr....
During my engineering days, we all were convinced that the number of marks you obtain in any exam was directly proportional to the number of supplements (extra sheets of papers)...
The networking giant CISCO is getting ready to offload Linksys - maker of networking related products which is acquired for ~$500 million back in 2003. The company is said to...
Just curious to know whether there's a phone or tablet that's all made in India? I used to think that companies like Micromax, LAVA, Spice and so on research and...
I am using paid antivirus and my friend using cracked antivirus. he told me that he is getting also internet update. if he is getting all services without paying any...