Before You Post! Read Me! - *Very Important*

We request you to take a minute to read this short article before you post on CE Forums.

For all questions related to this site, visit: -> #-Link-Snipped-#

1. SMS Text NOT allowed: Usage of SMS text is NOT allowed on CE Forums. Write complete words: ‘you’ instead of ‘u’, ‘great’ instead of ‘gr8’.

2. Formatting: Please format your post properly and make it readable. Try not to use bigger fonts. Default fonts should do fine in most of the posts.

3. Is this the right section?: Is this the right section to post your query? Our moderators will be more than happy if you post your query in right section. It is highly recommended that you take a look at all the sections of CE Forums before you post.

4. Appropriate Title: Please provide a title that gives a clue of post’s content. Too generic titles (wiz. ‘help!!!!’, ‘seminar topics’) solve no purpose and attract little attention.

[FONT="]5. Provide Details: [/FONT][FONT="]If you are seeking help or posting a new idea, please provide all relevant details. This helps others help you!

Alright? Now go back and click on [​IMG] button to start a new thread, or [​IMG] to post your reply in existing discussion! HaPpy Posting!
[/FONT][​IMG]

About CE New Members' Joint

Please note that this section is only meant for the questions related to the site. Your technical queries, ideas, introductions should NOT be posted here.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys!!! this is banshee here. I'm kinda new to this so go easy on me............. I luv engineering but am crap at it so........... here's my attempt at clearing...
Create a java program to display the moving car using Applet concept....
hi everybody; i try to oxidize magnesium in hot water but i have small time to do it so i want to add a salt in to water for rapidly...
i am a B.Tech Fresher in Information Technology with aggregate 68%.i have applied for so many companies but not getting interview call..plz help me what to do
hi friends.., i am doin my third year EEE rite now.. i would like to start a mini project now in such a way that i am able to extend...