Beer Drinkers - here's a warning!

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm a 'tea'totaler 😀. Haven't felt the need/want to get high on spirits so far.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I have a strong alcohol intolerance and cannot drink. Not that I want to.

However, the article lists things in beer as harmful for which there is no scientific basis. For example GMO products have not been proved to be more harmful than the regular ones.
    MSG is used many foods other than beer and consumed regularly.

Propylene glycol is generally recognized as safe by US FDA and used in many foods.

I am not advocating that everyone should rush out and binge on American Beer.

Only that we have to go a bit deeper into the subject, take some of these articles with a pinch of salt or a pint of the best.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    So I have to share this thread to lot of my friends. Thanks for sharing.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Try re - installing browser?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google’s recent acquisition Nest has bought Dropcam for $555 million. For the uninitiated, Dropcam is a Silicon Valley startup founded by Greg Duffy and Aamir Virani that manufacturers IP cameras...
Quote: National student design competitions that focus on new medical devices and technologies can provide an excellent source of intellectual property for licensing or purchase by medical device companies. Not...
Facebook has updated its Android app recently and if you are using the app you might have noticed a few changes in it and most of them are concerned with...
The Modi Sarkar in India has raised the railway fare hike by 14.2% and everyone's questioning the government's move. I read up a bit and found out that the Indian...