Beam Design Resource?

I have the following scenario in front of me;

#-Link-Snipped-#
[​IMG]

The black circle is the open hole, the red rectangles are beams. A machine will be sitting on top of the beams and applying a downward force (both in weight and in thrust).

I'm looking for some reading material (or a simple program) that would help with the design of these beams. Any advice?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Government of India has announced an important policy update today. All the e-Governance systems to be built by the Indian Government will be based on the open source software...
It seems that Micromax has decided to launch a number of Bolt phones this year. After launching the Bolt D321 in February and Bolt Q324 in March, Micromax has now...
Popular US coding site and one of the most visited site by techies and coders 'GitHub' has been facing the Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack. According to the site,...
How can measure soil load bearing capacity from SPT?I am just learners.I want to learn about its basic concept.Thanks in advanced.
Imagine yourself at a party waiting for everyone to hit the dance floor and suddenly a latest song plays that you haven't heard. You are clueless about the dance moves...