Be Sure Feel Secure

Project Abstract / Summary : Today the security to our loved one's is an important issue.Everyone wants that his/her family should be safe everywhere
My aim is to make you feel safe wherever you go.

How this project is going to work:

I am presently developing an app for android users through which they will be able to send their exact location to whom
they wants like their parents and family members.

Whenever you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, what you need to do is just say "HELP" .No need to to press any button.
Your location will be sent to your registered family member.

When your parents will receive this location they only need to open it and they will be able to trace you from
their location to your location.After that you need not to say again help, your location will be sent periodically to your
parents and they will be informed about your new location.
In this way You are always being tracked.Since you are always in touch with your family you will feel safe.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Whenever i go outside my parents always think where i am ? And how i am ? Everyone's parents feel the same.
To make them aware if i am in trouble somewhere, they can help me.
In future it will be used in all over the country and everyone will
"Be Sure And Feel Secure".There will be no need to place an FIR in police as he/she already being tracked all over the route by you.
So "BE SURE FEEL SECURE".

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Takshshila institute of engineering and technology
City: jabalpur
State: Madhya Pradesh
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Round II Project Entry:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have completed BE Aeronautical. I want to pursue ME in that field or other related field.Due to some circumstances I couldn't write gate exam. Can somebody plz tell me...
I know we Indians usually don't purchase digital copy of game because of simple logic "Why to pay when torrents are providing us for free?" Still, there might be some...
After the well scrutinized success of Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus in India, many new smartphone companies have become confident that Indian market is the appropriate place to establish themselves. The...
Project Abstract / Summary : · This Project is used to elaborate the predetermined technique (cloud techniques) but with higher monitoring and processing capabilities. · This project is used for...
Quote: The spacecraft in question is called LISA Pathfinder, and in common with jewellery, it will contain a significant quantity of precious metal when it blasts off from ESA’s spaceport...