Be proud to be a CEan!

CEans,

Be proud to be a CrazyEngineer!

Two of our CEans ( I've been requested to keep the names/ids confidential ) informed me that they mentioned about their involvement with CrazyEngineers in their resume. The interviewers were so impressed by CrazyEngineers that they almost questioned them (CEans) for about 15-20 minutes and both of them got nice (yeh, very nice!) job offers.

Although both of them are not very active on CE ( :sshhh: ) , they managed to answer all queries about CrazyEngineers and what we do here. [ Guys, if you happen to read this post, you should seriously consider being active here 😉 ]

CrazyEngineers is no longer a website you can ignore. So be proud to be a CEan and feel free to blow your own trumpet. [​IMG]

Keep up the good job, everyone!

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    Pride for all for us 😁
  • suyash
    suyash
    CE truly rocks !!
  • devesh
    devesh
    great to hear that.
    I think i would be doing the same next time when i am being interviewed.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    CE is awesome..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, just make sure that you contribute to CE too 😁 The bigger/better we grow the more change we can do to the world.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    That is super cool! Looking forward to the expansion of CE 😀
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Thats great.....Really proud to be a CEan....
  • gohm
    gohm
    Alright! that is a great idea they had to include the site in their resume.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Helloo ppl my name is abitej doin electrical n electronics final year in Bangalore i m lookin for a electrical job i ll complete my engineering in may so please...
What happens when [FONT=verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]your [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]blog[/FONT] [/FONT]story gets featured on the front page of Yahoo! Get prepared for the highest site traffic ever. As Yahoo! Buzz is getting a revamp (after...
Here is a unique opportunity to participate in 3 IT conferences - JAX India 2008, Enterprise Architecture India 2008 and Eclipse Forum India 2008, all taking place at the same...
Guys i will try to add daily one brain Teasers,do find the answers. 1)The following pairs of words can be unscrambled to make two words that go together, like "this...
Blackle is nothing but a black version of google. https://www.blackle.com/ A few months ago, a post titled Black Google Would Save 750 Megawatt-hours a Year. The post lays out the...