BE Project Report Template for Latex

Hi Guys,
I made my BE Project Report in Latex. Made a template for the same.
Here's the #-Link-Snipped-#.
Hope this will help others to create beautiful and well written BE Project Reports in Latex. And hopefully it'll help others to learn it as well.
If you have any issues, feel free to contact me.
And feel free to modify and release templates for other universities as well. So that we have such templates for each college and we all learn how to use latex.
It has a steep learning curve, and i've tried to reduce it and help you guys learn it.
Trust me, Learning latex is really worth it.

Cheers!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks for sharing. Did you use this as your final year project?
  • mayjune
    mayjune
    AbraKaDabra
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks for sharing. Did you use this as your final year project?
    #-Link-Snipped-# I used this to write my final BE Project report. My Project was on Social Engineering Attack on facebook.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As we guessed earlier, Google drive is now official with 5 GB of free storage space, which can be easily upgraded to more if you choose to pay for the...
Google has officially launched the cloud storage product, called Google Drive that offers up to 5GB of free space. Mac, Windows and Android clients are currently available but a lot...
Now that Google Drive is official, it's evident that Google's taking Dropbox head-on; with lower pricing, integration with Google Docs, more free space and so on. Google has invested a...
And can please anybody share their experience or their friends'
Prove that the positive integers that cannot be written as sums of two or more consecutive integers are precisely the powers of 2.