BBG Combo ULD 1350 Limit Increased To 30 GB - BSNL!

BBG Combo ULD 1350 - the unlimited, the BSNL plan for unlimited Internet download plan without the 'fair usage policy' has just got better. According to the revised plan that appeared on the BSNL Karnataka official website, BSNL customers can enjoy 4Mbps download up to 30 GB, which was 20 GB earlier and @512Kbps beyond 30 GB! Check this attachment which I downloaded from official BSNL #-Link-Snipped-#.

Just wondering whether the new download limit applies to bsnl customers all over India or just in Karnataka. Can someone confirm please? 👍

Replies

• optimystix
    optimystix
    it applies all over India I guess. Other plans,similarly, have received an upgrade. The 625 and 750 ULD Combo have become 512kbps and 1mbps from 256kbps and 512kbps for the 1st 6gb after which it will become 256kbps and 512kbps again. Am already getting increased speeds(in Maharashtra).
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you. I'll check my account online. Lost password and the BSNL website just won't let me retrieve it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just stumbled upon this picture of the upcoming London Olympic stadium on Wikipedia. I'm wondering whether all the stadiums are constructed that way or there's something special about this construction?...
CEans, Let's compile a list of all the various software used by Civil & Structural engineers. If you're providing link to the commercial software, please make sure that you're pointing...
Let's face it - we engineers love to play computer games and the perpetual question that haunts each one of us is the best possible computer that can be built...
is it possible to link matlab and visual studio 2008?...i heard matlab itself has front end(GUI) but i have one module written in C# in visual studio and i wanna...
As the cursor moves over each entity it is identified. Click on the entity and you are taken to an article on that. https://cliptank.com/PeopleofInfluencePainting.htm