BB 10 Gets Siri Clone

Apple acquired Nuance to launch Siri - the personal, voice operated digital assistant in the new iPhone. Blackberry 10, which isn't coming out until next year is already getting its own Siri clone. The following video shows voice commands in action. Check it out -

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    People are calling it 'SiriBerry'. 😕 Is Apple so epic that any voice-recognition feature that comes in the market will always be compared to Siri?

Do take what one of our CEans has said here -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Now BB will be sued by Apple 😲.
    Check out Google voice vs SIRI 😉.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Marissa Mayer took over the charge of Yahoo! Inc. after the board decided to remove the last CEO over the degree fraud. Marissa Mayer was a loyal Google employee and...
Students are wondering for academic help to improve their grades. The best way to get better in grades is , this platform provides the best quality academic assistance to global...
Dear All, I am facing one problem regarding earth resistance. As I am increasing inductive load on the system, the earth resistance is getting increased (from 2 to 5 ohms)....
Dear All, I need to calculate LMTD (Log Mean Temp Diff) and draw LMTD diagram for my calculations of Heat Exchangers often. Please tell me if there is any software...
Here's what we call the Reverse KT in IT Industry. If you are a part of the industry, you very well know this situation. Enjoy -