Bauxite/timber problem

To all,

Currently we are looking at the option of removing timber from the feed conveyors of the bauxite beneficiation plant at Weipa. One of our options for solving this problem has been the idea of float/sink equipment which will utilise the difference in sg between the bauxite (2.2) and the timber (~1.1) to cause the separation.

If any one has had experiences with bauxite/timber separation or a similar process (ie timber and another mineral) could you please let me know your experiences – ie what processes were successful.

Regards Andrew

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Friends, I am Archana Kannoujia Engineering Trade:Computer Science Engineer Location: Hyderabad Occupation: Working with Oracle, Hyd from 13-Sep-2007 Work Experience: 2+ years Hobbies & Interests: Reading books, watching movies,...
My friend on Windows Live Messenger has been the victim of a hacker. He has had his account stolen and has been locked out of it. This hacker has then...
syn motor started as induction motor. In rotor circuit emf is induced which is Ac. now when DC supply given to rotor then what happened ?
Hi guys we are building a robot that is going 2 be a goal blocking robot, we are going through a competition that we have 2 block the opponent team...
Hey, I'm Kernel32, yes the famous windows kernel evrybody likes in W98. It's old but I grow with it and made me famous in my school. Trade: futur engineer in...