Battery powered screwdriver design project

I am a final year mechanical engineering student busy with my design project.My project is about a battery powered screwdriver design.I am busy compiling my final report and i would really appreciate if some one out there can help me with it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    philemon
    I am a final year mechanical engineering student busy with my design project.My project is about a battery powered screwdriver design.I am busy compiling my final report and i would really appreciate if some one out there can help me with it.
    We don't know what help you need 😀
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Just tell me more about your project.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    just tell us more about your project and tell us where exactly you are having trouble /

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:ASHISH ANKIT *Engineering Trade:E&C Location:BANGALORE *Occupation: Student Work Experience: *Hobbies & Interests: Reading novels & circuits. *Aim in life: A good engineer. *I joined CrazyEngineers because: To share my ideas...
Hi....some of the websites are blocked for students in my college, so i want to know is there any other means by which we can access the blocked sites!!
The solution, according to OS X Daily is to navigate to Settings > General > Network > Wi-Fi and tap on your network that shows no reception. Next, tap on...
hi i'm giri.i'm here to clear my doubt and to know the top 10 universities in germany offering ms in automotive sector.so please help me with some guidings
It sounds like mechatronics, but it is not so. it deals with electrical systems as small as 10^(-9) metres and it finds application in all the fields of engineering including...