Basics of PCB Designing

Can anyone upload materials on the basics of PCB Designing ?

Replies

• pratik20990
    pratik20990
    i need it too, so anyone please post it.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    can you please give some more detail that in PCB designing what you need? do you have any basic idea? or do you want to learn a PCB designing software?
  • baja
    baja
    use express PCB software.
    i have tutorial but i am not able to add attachments with it.
    search in net for express pcb tutorial.
  • shahrul
    shahrul
    I have post for using Protel DXP 2004. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Leedsunitedlad
    Leedsunitedlad
    This will depend on what software you are using and wether it is industrial or just hand made. Other things we will need to know is wether you are using SMT or simply THT.

Cheers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to make major project on Java,but I am not able to decide the topic of the project. Please tell some topics of major project on Java.
Hi CEs, I want to make major project on any advance topic,but A im not able to decide the topic. Please help.
I wish to discuss the advantages of link-list over array? I've been referring to the basic C-programming books, but haven't been able to make anything out of it.
Hi Everyone I am working on a problem which requires finding k-shortest paths on a network/graph (as a sub-problem). I will appreciate if someone can point me out to Matlab...
Hi everybody, I write this small news in order to inform you an ARM network has been created around job opportunities and Vocational TRaining for student. This open group is...