Basics of electrical engineering

please provide me a little knowledge about basics of electrical

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ravi PAl
    please provide me a little knowledge about basics of electrical
    Why don't you refer to any basic electrical engineering book? You'll get all the information there. If you encounter any specific problems, post them here so that we can help you out. Talking about basics of electrical engineering is going to be a lengthy topic, almost impossible to cover it here through the posts.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    As said by Biggie to explain complete topic OS difficult, You can start a new thread with the Topic you want to understand.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    A.C motor is a machine

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quantum mechanics thought to be the toughest subject in universe but i have thought of a paradox in its very core and want to know what do you think about...
Chinese Civil & Structural engineers are surely setting benchmarks for the rest of the world when it comes to rapid construction projects. The following video shows how Chinese engineers built...
It looks like Infosys is delaying the joining dates of the 2012 graduates by almost 1 year. Few of the grads I know have received their Infosys joining dates in...
There is always a opinion among us. When people look at us they form an opinion right off. Is The same happening during recruitment process?
I am a final year Electronics and communication engg. student and i want some project ideas regarding wireless communication....!