basic project idea

Hello i am currently only a high school senior who is planning on majoring in electrical engineering. I go to an advanced school where all my core classes are either honors or AP and we are required to do a year long culminating project on any topic of our choice. I was wondering if someone could suggest something that would be possible for me to do. I am sorry if i am too young for your site i just need a good project idea. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi there,

No, no one is too young or too old to join CE. Even the aliens are open to join the forums.

Kidding.

Did you search the forum for the project ideas that have been discussed before? I'd recommend you to go through the following section -

#-Link-Snipped-#

If you don't find anything, let us know your interests & any ideas you've on your mind.
  • eelsswimmer38
    eelsswimmer38
    i was searching the forums and thought that doing something on Reverse engineering would be cool. Which is a better angle to investigate? The economic side were one company is getting rich stealing another companies ideas, or the quality side on wither or not the fakes can be as good as the originals. Also is there a simple product that you know of that I could reverse engineer for a product for my project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now, here's a fantastic interview of Mr. Mark Cuban from TechCrunch50 conference - Mark Cuban: “When I die, I want to come back as me” Here's the stuff I liked...
Here's a slide presented at TechCrunch50 conference by Fitbit - Automatically Track Your Fitness and Sleep Since the chart says so, we can easily conclude that Linux programmers are getting...
Take a look at the video, guys. Post your comment! [youtube]1bibCui3lFM[/youtube] What do you think?
No talks. Head over to - Live from Apple's 'Let's Rock' event in San Francisco - Engadget for more on iPod touch!
I believe we've lot of engineering enthusiasts on CE who are willing to prepare for the one of the toughest entrance exams on the planet - the Joint Entrance Examination...