BASIC PROGRAMMING DEVELOPMENT TOOLS!@

hello!! i take programming class, i gat this question about the basic programing tools, i try google it and check it out in youtube but i don't get a final answer about this, help me.!@@@

Replies

• Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    joseph siomn
    hello!! i take programming class, i gat this question about the basic programing tools, i try google it and check it out in youtube but i don't get a final answer about this, help me.!@@@
    For which programming language r u asking for?as far as i know, there are special developer tools for specific programming language........
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I guess 'basic programming tools' are compiler, text editor & GDB.
    But, which tool? that depends on type of prpject & language you're working on.
  • joseph siomn
    joseph siomn
    okay!! i work with c++ now!@
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    -------------------------------------------
    joseph siomn
    okay!! i work with c++ now!@
    For c++ try some open source tools like codeblocks............as their tools are great and updated on a daily basis.......................or use cygwin compilers as they provide and support standard methods that will definitely boost ur programming skills
    PS😛ersonal opinion in this regard.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

TeLEOS-1 is the first commercial remote sensing satellite being developed by Singapore Technologies Electronics Limited (ST Electronics) to be launched in 2015. It has come to light that for the...
Generating electricity from Wind, tidal waves, solar energy and what not has been discussed here before. I was just wondering if it is possible to generate electricity from Volcano or...
I want to do a project on producing dc current by combining minor energies like solar,light, sound, etc to charge a mobile phone.... is IT worthable??????? pls give ur suggestions...
hi friends the cfl is known for the electricity saving device and every house hold uses it. some days before a research came out which says that it is also...
I just noticed this on Google News? Since when do CE posts come on Google News? Did you register as media company?