Basic Electrical Engineering Project Ideas

Hi i need some help. I have a project to do for my electrical engineering technology class and i have no idea what to do it on! Can you give me some ideas please?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You can design a IR Based security system using Simple IR LED, IR Sensor and 555 Timer.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    1.transformer real time temperature monitoring and thermal overload protection
    2.temperature based speed control of ceiling fans.
    3. Mobile phone control-switching electrical devices

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since I have been working as an editor at CE for a last few years, I thought we will make a collection of what exactly does a job of an...
We geeks tend to believe that the next Internet connection we'll have is going to be definitely faster than our current one. However, as the internet adoption grows worldwide, Akamai...
According to the latest Akamai report, the overall connection speeds in the world have dropped by over 14%. I think it's the growing adoption of the mobile phones to access...
LG has began blaming the Windows operating system for the poor sales. LG announced that they'll adopt the android operating system for the future manufacturing. But I wonder whether it's...
At the IIT- Bombay campus a survey was conducted that revealed that future engineers in India may not be ‘very happy’. Over 200 students on campus were given the ‘Oxford...