baseband & bandpass

hello
anyone please differentiate between baseband and bandpass signals.
why the message signals in CW modulation is regarded as baseband signal?

Replies

• shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Baseband signals are simple low frequency message which need to be modulated on a carrier for transmission over the BANDPASS channel.In CW modulation the digital signals need to be converted to such a form that the channels like Tx lines, telephone lines and other medium can support. So they use techniques like ASK,FSK,PSK to modulate the baseband digital s/g into an analog s/g which can be sent into the Tx lines.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is javascript enabled in your browser Guys this is very necessary for me and my website . I want to know how many of users have enabled javascript in their...
can we send email through local server in asp.net
Actually i want to transmit a video using wireless communication ..simply i want to use a camera which can transmit video nd then i can reciev it on my pc...
hey guys, i brought a sony viao e series vpcea15fn two days ago but a few of my friends say its not a very good laptop. is the performance of...
sorry for reposting the problem... how to use com ports in .net and can we create an exe from vb.net by embedding a flash game into it